• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Protests and Riots Thread

Don’t kid yourself. Many of these players didn’t want to play. They do want to get paid. This provides the perfect opportunity to not play and get paid. Pretty selfish as this alienates fans and will impact future profits. The young black basketball players of tomorrow will have shhtruggle to attain the wealth of today’s players

27 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Imagine if he had just followed instructions. 

I agree you definitely reduce your chances of being shot if you just comply. I just wish the percentage was 0%. Philando Castile and the video I posted the other day proved you can still be shot and possibly killed even after complying.

21 minutes ago, Kevin said:

I agree you definitely reduce your chances of being shot if you just comply. I just wish the percentage was 0%. Philando Castile and the video I posted the other day proved you can still be shot and possibly killed even after complying.

Yeah of course and any officer that did what he did to Castile should be locked up. 

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

This one is worse than the Floyd killing IMO. The outcry on this one makes far more sense than this one in Wisconsin. 

This one is pretty bad too, especially with how the cops treated the girlfriend. One of the sad things is it happened around the time of Michael Brown and got overshadowed.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_John_Crawford_III

3 minutes ago, Kevin said:

This one is pretty bad too, especially with how the cops treated the girlfriend. One of the sad things is it happened around the time of Michael Brown and got overshadowed.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_John_Crawford_III

Yikes! The asshole that called 911 should have been held accountable for lying and yeah, they did treat his girl like crap. 

1 minute ago, calscuf said:

How are NBA owners supposed to stop every black criminal from making poor choices that lead to then getting shot?

Haven't you heard?  The wealthy elite are able to solve all of the world's problems, if only they'd stop being so damn greedy!

1 minute ago, calscuf said:

I saw a pickup in my office parking lot today with rusted out wheel wells and a super redneck looking dude behind the wheel.  On the side of the shell he had written “youre mask does nothing”.  I thought, wow, that does not look like he’s from California.  Got around back and it had a Minnesota plate.

824b5acd064dd8522e7e5e2214892d9c.jpg