• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Protests and Riots Thread

8 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

It's ok if they don't, I'm sure he was arrested 2 years ago so it's justified.

I doubt he could be a Lieutenant in the Army if he had been arrested. I just watched the video. Even though Nazario wasn’t compliant they handled the de-escalation very poorly. That older Hispanic cop was a full on dick to him telling him he would “ride the lightning” and he “should be afraid”. Apparently he was fired and yes, the department should be sued 

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

I doubt he could be a Lieutenant in the Army if he had been arrested. I just watched the video. Even though Nazario wasn’t compliant they handled the de-escalation very poorly. That older Hispanic cop was a full on dick to him telling him he would “ride the lightning” and he “should be afraid”. Apparently he was fired and yes, the department should be sued 

Oh so that's why there were consequences.

I am betting this is a shitbird Quartermaster Officer from FT Lee. Lee has a Basic Training School that routinely feeds the fighting force with undisciplined fucks. The LT didn't shave properly so he obviously has no respect for authority or the leadership position he holds. As a trained Soldier, he should respect authority. He wouldn't tolerate that kind of rebellious behavior from his subordinates. Is it really that hard to pull over as directed and not resist?

6 minutes ago, Kevin said:

“I’m honestly afraid to get out of the car.”

“Yeah you should be.”

Yikes.

That cop escalated the situation. Nazario was passively resisting and just being difficult for whatever reason but they had time to calm the situation. The cop did the opposite of what he should have done 

The point is Officers have Command authority and give orders. Every private in the Army now thinks he can ignore grooming standards and fuck with the police. The Army came out and backed this LT but they created a nightmare for the average company CDRs and 1SGs. The Company leadership deal with troops and police issues on a routine basis.

2 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

I meant this disrespectful fuck.

1000w_q75.jpg

Don't know where this Soldier is but I am guessing he is deployed. You can see he is EOD and tabbed out. Good chance this guy is blowing up dangerous shit and the beard may be needed to blend in on covert operations.

Just now, Kotchman said:

Don't know where this Soldier is but I am guessing he is deployed. You can see he is EOD and tabbed out. Good chance this guy is blowing up dangerous shit and the beard may be needed to blend in on covert operations.

Yep.

Oh wait, nope.

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2019/12/30/pagan-nevada-guard-soldier-gets-waiver-grow-beard-more-may-follow.html

Just now, tdawg87 said:

No shit there are exception. I don't agree with the policy but I don't make the rules. His mustache is not trimmed in compliance and the hair on his chin is not authorized. If he has a religious waiver, I will concede. His haircut is also pushing the limits. As a former Officer, I can tell you good LTs don't sport facial hair. Most officers in general don't grow beards. Now SF and pilots play by different rules. Officer assignments and promotions are highly competitive and individuals are ranked against each other. Any LT worth a shit isn't trying to get his Boss's attention over a mustache.