• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election

2020 Election  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you value more?

• The U.S. Constitution and the will of the voters
    • #Overturn!

Just now, st1ckboy said:

Lol. You have him quoted before he deleted it. What's that word MAGAs like to call libs? It starts with an s.

Just now, NrM said:

you guys all suck but cals knows how to push every button 

Oh I remember now. It's "snowflake."

But for real; I'm not gonna miss all these wannabe rednecks driving around in their lifted pickups with 18 bumper stickers and 4 trump flags one bit. Imagine liking a man so much, one who doesn't even know you, that you completely trick out your personal property with his name...

The only man I'd do that for is Mike Trout. 

11 minutes ago, Angels_Make_Me_Drink said:

But for real; I'm not gonna miss all these wannabe rednecks driving around in their lifted pickups with 18 bumper stickers and 4 trump flags one bit. Imagine liking a man so much, one who doesn't even know you, that you completely trick out your personal property with his name...

The only man I'd do that for is Mike Trout. 

Absolutely. It’s militant in the worst sort of way.

3 minutes ago, calscuf said:

Cops just broke up a plot by MAGAs to attack the Pittsburgh Convention Center where votes are being counted.

Guessing the flags in the back of the duallies gave them away.

Just now, calscuf said:

It was a hummer actually.  No joke.

Because of course. Literally saw a huge caravan of trucks with flags led by a deuce and a half (old army truck) rolling through here a couple weeks back.

2 hours ago, Angels_Make_Me_Drink said:

Lindsey Graham has a long future in GOP politics; so does Ted Cruz. They see how Trump has riled up their base and given a sort of rebirth to the GOP. They're going to show support to a certain level. They're in politics, they're playing the game. Cruz and Graham both probably have thoughts of a run in 2024. 

it's rather curious that no prominent republicans have come out to support trump while all of this is going on.

at least, that's what the conservatives on twitter are saying.

1 hour ago, Angels_Make_Me_Drink said:

i've found it to be both fascinating and alarming how many passionate supporters he had. if biden wins, it's going to be interesting to see what happens to all the MAGA supporters. they're going to look for someone to fill that void, and it'll interesting to see who that is.

and i don't think it's going to be cruz or graham.

I wonder if there is any chance the 25th amendment is invoked during this transition process. Trump is not going to go peacefully...people like Pence aren't going to want that stench to follow them forever. Pence has a career in politics after this if he wants. It would be beneficial to him to try to stir up support to be placed as the president and guide a peaceful transition of power. 

Again, I know its highly unlikely and almost like a plot out of a movie but curiosity there...

Just now, Angels_Make_Me_Drink said:

I wonder if there is any chance the 25th amendment is invoked during this transition process. Trump is not going to go peacefully...people like Pence aren't going to want that stench to follow them forever. Pence has a career in politics after this if he wants. It would be beneficial to him to try to stir up support to be placed as the president and guide a peaceful transition of power. 

Again, I know its highly unlikely and almost like a plot out of a movie but curiosity there...

i'm pretty sure the president has to be incapacitated for this to happen. worth keeping an eye on this depending on how the remaining vote counting goes.

7 minutes ago, Tank said:

i've found it to be both fascinating and alarming how many passionate supporters he had. if biden wins, it's going to be interesting to see what happens to all the MAGA supporters. they're going to look for someone to fill that void, and it'll interesting to see who that is.

Tom Cotton seems to be popular amongst the MAGA faction. DeSantis too, down in FLA. 

21 minutes ago, Tank said:

Don’t worry about them. Soon enough rasslin and NASCAR will be selling tickets again and they’ll be fine