• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Jo Adell's MLB Debut

T.G.

Predict Jo Adell's MLB Call Up Date  

76 members have voted

1. 1. When will Jo Adell make his MLB debut?

• Opening Day 2020
    • May 2020
    • June 2020
    • July 2020
    • Aug. 2020
    • Sep. 2020
    • Opening Day 2021
    • May 2021
    • Sometime on or after June 2021

Im guessing Aug.
As much as we here want him to be ready, the fact that we almost traded for Pederson suggests maybe hes not quite as close as we think or hope he is.Could be sooner, June, July if hes tearing up up and/or Goodwin struggles, but i wouldnt guess any sooner that that as best case.

5 hours ago, floplag said:

Im guessing Aug.
As much as we here want him to be ready, the fact that we almost traded for Pederson suggests maybe hes not quite as close as we think or hope he is.Could be sooner, June, July if hes tearing up up and/or Goodwin struggles, but i wouldnt guess any sooner that that as best case.

I believe this is way off.  Pederson wasn’t the target, he was the cost of getting Stripling.  Dodgers we’re clearing salary.  Adell will be here June at the latest. 

1 hour ago, Stradling said:

I believe this is way off.  Pederson wasn’t the target, he was the cost of getting Stripling.  Dodgers we’re clearing salary.  Adell will be here June at the latest. 

Very well could be true, i hope im wrong as it means hes tearing it up and earned it. 

16 hours ago, True Grich said:

Most (so far)  think he'll be up in May of this season.

I really don't know - but I think you guys are jumping the gun....

I do think it will be May. I think he will have a mediocre spring, but get on fire in AAA and get called up.

23 hours ago, floplag said:

Im guessing Aug.

Artie did not trade for Pederson because Adell will be ready opening day.