• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Postgame comments

"Ernie's scuffling a bit right now, but Butchy's working with him so we're not too concerned. The ball was coming out of his hand well and he was pounding the zone. A couple of balls found some bats, but these are big league hitters and they're going to pop one every now and then."

''I don't know about you guys (the reporters) but I thought Frieri pitched well tonight. Those two home runs were just perfectly hit by some real talented players. The first one was located well and had some life on it, but it just found the right part of Adriany's bat. The second one to Vany Slykey was up and in, honestly again it was just a great swing by a really good player. Just gotta tip your capy guys. Did I tell you that I like giving players nicknames?''