• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Kurt Suzuki is a MAGA

12 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Yes, polarizing elections cause greater voter turnout. Both for, and against the incumbent. That's isn't f*cking rocket science dude. 

never to that degree, and you know it.  But hang your hat there if you wish... when it happens for the other side im betting youll sign in a different key

4 minutes ago, floplag said:

never to that degree, and you know it.  But hang your hat there if you wish... when it happens for the other side im betting youll sign in a different key

I've posted multiple articles showing why this election was polarizing. I've also census data showing your claim of increased population to be completely false. So far you have posted conspiracy theories with not even a shred of evidence to back up anything. This has been the same for multiple discussions I've had with you. I swear, you make qanon people seem sane by comparison.

12 hours ago, st1ckboy said:

I've posted multiple articles showing why this election was polarizing. I've also census data showing your claim of increased population to be completely false. So far you have posted conspiracy theories with not even a shred of evidence to back up anything. This has been the same for multiple discussions I've had with you. I swear, you make qanon people seem sane by comparison.

Every election in recent years has been polarizing, none resulted in a 50% bump.  Its anomalous, thats all im saying.  
You refuse to even consider impropriety when its in your favor while championing it from the other, its silly.

14 minutes ago, floplag said:

Every election in recent years has been polarizing, none resulted in a 50% bump.  Its anomalous, thats all im saying.  
You refuse to even consider impropriety when its in your favor while championing it from the other, its silly.

No, what is silly are your asinine conspiracy theories.

Here are some easy verifiable things I was able to Google while taking my morning shit:

The Dem that won, Beshear, is the current state attorney general for Kentucky. How does one become the attorney general in Kentucky? By winning a state wide election.

Also checked to to how common for the red state of Kentucky to elect a Dem as governor. Turns out it's not that unprecedented, they had a Dem governor from 2007-2015, Steve Beshear. Coincidence? Nope, he's the f*cking father of the dude that won on Tuesday.

But again, feel free to ignore this , and continue thinking half a million decided to move to new state to turn an election. Very plausible.

49 minutes ago, floplag said:

I'm not saying it's not possible. I'm just saying it's very, very, very, very, very unlikely, and there are other explanations that are far more likely.