• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Kurt Suzuki is a MAGA

https://news.yahoo.com/florida-man-arrested-allegedly-spitting-191242381.html

"“I don’t even care that I’m going to jail, this is actually exciting, plus I have more time on this earth than he does anyway, he probably feels so good about himself,” Ajple is quoted as saying in the report."

These issues aren't right/left it's asshole or flat out psychotic behavior.  The guy who had acid on him to throw on someone was looking for that confrontation.  Blaming one side or the other is like blaming video games for violence.  It's a scapegoat and the people who will actually take something too far have something wrong upstairs where anything can set them off whether it's politics, a movie, sports, road rage, etc.

39 minutes ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

https://news.yahoo.com/florida-man-arrested-allegedly-spitting-191242381.html

"“I don’t even care that I’m going to jail, this is actually exciting, plus I have more time on this earth than he does anyway, he probably feels so good about himself,” Ajple is quoted as saying in the report."

These issues aren't right/left it's asshole or flat out psychotic behavior.  The guy who had acid on him to throw on someone was looking for that confrontation.  Blaming one side or the other is like blaming video games for violence.  It's a scapegoat and the people who will actually take something too far have something wrong upstairs where anything can set them off whether it's politics, a movie, sports, road rage, etc.

Before the man slapped Youngblood’s hat, he told him, “You should go back to Russia, you f—-ing communist,” according to a police report.

TIL that MAGAs are communists.

52 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Flop apparently thinks we need a fairness doctrine for the angelswin political board.

i think maybe we need one in life,,, yeah.  If your going to call out someone for being whatever maybe being one yourself is a bad position to take?
That my good man is called hypocrisy, and doesnt help literally any argument. 

2 minutes ago, floplag said:

i think maybe we need one in life,,, yeah.  If your going to call out someone for being whatever maybe being one yourself is a bad position to take?
That my good man is called hypocrisy, and doesnt help literally any argument. 

Any luck finding those 500,000 voters that moved to Kentucky to win a governor's election?