• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: ALCS : Yankees @Astros Game 1 - 10-12-2019

I know most probably want the Astros to lose because they're division "rivals" (so to speak), and perhaps because of the perception that them losing will increase the chances of Cole leaving, but I just can't bring myself to root for the Yankees. Plus, well, I like the Astros - they are a truly great team, one of the best I've seen in my life.

Plus, who doesn't want to see a Verlander (or Cole) vs. Scherzer game 7?

4 minutes ago, Angelsjunky said:

I know most probably want the Astros to lose because they're division "rivals" (so to speak), and perhaps because of the perception that them losing will increase the chances of Cole leaving, but I just can't bring myself to root for the Yankees. Plus, well, I like the Astros - they are a truly great team, one of the best I've seen in my life.

The Astros are the only team that could cause me to root for the Yankees. I know some Astros fans and if they win another WS will become unbearable...

Edited by Ace-Of-Diamonds

19 minutes ago, Angelsjunky said:

Cole vs Severino is going to be pretty cool to watch. 

Just now, fan_since79 said:

Yankees even get the contact play to work with the infield in.

You look at these two teams and wonder what type of offseason do we need to compete with them. The Yankees are going to have two more great trade chips this offseason with Frazier and Andujar. These guys will both be starters for some other team next year. They’ll get some really good prospects in return. Again!