• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Prediction

Adam

2020 Prediction  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the 2020 Election for POTUS and how?

• Dems win Electoral College & Popular Vote
    • Dems win Electoral College but lose Popular Vote
    • Trump wins Electoral College & Popular Vote
    • Trump wins Electoral College but loses Popular Vote
    • Flop is a Moderate

5 hours ago, floplag said:

My own personal knowledge.  You're welcome to try to refute that but we both know you cant. 

Holy logical fallacy. 

"I'm not providing any facts or evidence to support my statements so you literally cannot refute my claims. I'm a genious"

No, no one can refute baseless claims pulled out of nowhere. 

Hey Flop, Trump is an Alien put here by the Annunaki to overthrow the US government. My own personal knowledge. You're welcome to try to refute that but we both know you can't.

1 hour ago, tdawg87 said:

Holy logical fallacy. 

"I'm not providing any facts or evidence to support my statements so you literally cannot refute my claims. I'm a genious"

Hey Flop, Trump is an Alien put here by the Annunaki to overthrow the US government. My own personal knowledge. You're welcome to try to refute that but we both know you can't.

His birth certificate and DNA would refute your claim. 

2 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

Holy logical fallacy. 

The thing is, im not trying to prove anything to you, its pointless, i could show film youd refute it... im simply stating that i know, for a fact, it has happened and i can name names.  AS far as im concerned that all the proof i need to back up my statement. 
I was there, i saw it happen.
I dont expect you to believe me but i was asked how i know, there ya go.

2 minutes ago, floplag said:

The thing is, im not trying to prove anything to you, its pointless, i could show film youd refute it... im simply stating that i know, for a fact, it has happened and i can name names.  AS far as im concerned that all the proof i need to back up my statement. 

Juan, or Jose?

10 minutes ago, floplag said:

How do you know I'd refute it? If you provide actual evidence to back up your claim, then your claim is to be taken seriously. 

If you provide nothing, your claim is utterly worthless. 

2 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

How do you know I'd refute it? If you provide actual evidence to back up your claim, then your claim is to be taken seriously. 

If you provide nothing, your claim is utterly worthless. 

i could provide a notated copy and you'd say it was doctored.  You've convinced yourself that its somehow only one side thats doing it, which is utterly preposterous with even a little history reading.   Im not even trying to convince you in fact, i was asked how i know, there ya go, and, predictably, im called a liar. 
Im not even trying to tell you Dems did, im saying both have, for as long as its been going on. 
Whats more likely, that both are or that only the evil reps are?
Think what you will i really dont care any more but man anyone that legit thinks any of this shit is only happening on one side needs a reality check. 

13 minutes ago, floplag said:

i could provide a notated copy and you'd say it was doctored.  You've convinced yourself that its somehow only one side thats doing it, which is utterly preposterous with even a little history reading.   Im not even trying to convince you in fact, i was asked how i know, there ya go, and, predictably, im called a liar. 
Im not even trying to tell you Dems did, im saying both have, for as long as its been going on. 
Whats more likely, that both are or that only the evil reps are?
Think what you will i really dont care any more but man anyone that legit thinks any of this shit is only happening on one side needs a reality check. 

Once again, you are assuming I would not take your evidence seriously. Why is that? I would say it's "doctored"? Wtf are you talking about?

Also, you're confusing me with someone else here. I never said anything about "one side" only doing.... anything. My whole post was based on this:

Don't know how many, but I know some did.

That was your response to the statement about illegal immigrants voting. When asked to provide evidence, you did not. You just said "My own personal knowledge" which is bullshit. No one called you a liar as far as I can tell though. But if you expect everyone to just take your word for it when you make claims then I don't know what to tell you. 

I'm well aware that both Democrats and Republicans do shitty things and have been since forever. It's why I never vote.