• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Prediction

Adam

2020 Prediction  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the 2020 Election for POTUS and how?

• Dems win Electoral College & Popular Vote
    • Dems win Electoral College but lose Popular Vote
    • Trump wins Electoral College & Popular Vote
    • Trump wins Electoral College but loses Popular Vote
    • Flop is a Moderate

20 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

It doesn't. But I'd consider myself closer to a "moderate" than you are. You seem to have pretty heavy conservative views, you just don't support Trump.

I think you misrepresent me a lot, im conservative on a few things you arent, but not on others that dont get much discussion here so... regardless posting it in every damned thread is not necessary. 

2 hours ago, floplag said:

I think you misrepresent me a lot, im conservative on a few things you arent, but not on others that dont get much discussion here so... regardless posting it in every damned thread is not necessary. 

I think what you're saying is, tdawg needs to moderate his comments about your moderateness.

12 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

I think Trump gets a lot of fence sitters from last election who are happy with how the economy has worked under him. All the people who hate him are already counted, not sure who he's really pissed off now that he hadn't already on election night...

Agreed. In terms of voting support he's only gained in the last few years.

29 minutes ago, nate said:

With the insane amount of voter suppression orchestrated by the Republican Party I think anything could happen.  My guess is Trump gets re-elected.

if you really think thats only being done by Reps, youre drinking too much koolaid.   Suppression and fraud are the oldest election tricks in the book, its absurd to think its only done by the other guys.  

But hey look at CA itself, we suppress millions of votes by conservatives here by overriding them for the EC ballot, you dont seem to mind that one i guess, lol 
The one change the EC needs is to split all states block by district instead of counting them as a block.  Some states already do this.  It is the most obvious and most fair way to ensure all peoples are properly represented. 

2 hours ago, floplag said:

if you really think thats only being done by Reps, youre drinking too much koolaid.   Suppression and fraud are the oldest election tricks in the book, its absurd to think its only done by the other guys.  

But hey look at CA itself, we suppress millions of votes by conservatives here by overriding them for the EC ballot, you dont seem to mind that one i guess, lol 
The one change the EC needs is to split all states block by district instead of counting them as a block.  Some states already do this.  It is the most obvious and most fair way to ensure all peoples are properly represented. 

You're right. After all, 5 million illegals voted in the 2016 election, right?

13 hours ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

Based upon what? Trump saying so doesn't count as evidence.

My own personal knowledge.  You're welcome to try to refute that but we both know you cant. 
I dont support Trump so you can stop suing that as any relevant example, i also dont support the hypocrisy that is the modern Dems.