Sign in to follow this  
Adam

2020 Prediction

2020 Prediction  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the 2020 Election for POTUS and how?

• Dems win Electoral College & Popular Vote
    • Dems win Electoral College but lose Popular Vote
    • Trump wins Electoral College & Popular Vote
    • Trump wins Electoral College but loses Popular Vote
    • Flop is a Moderate

I don't see an option for "Trump gets slaughtered in the popular and electoral votes, but doesn't like the result and refuses to leave office, possibly creating a false flag war to declare marshal law, which entails all of the rednecks forming militias to keep the liberals, people of color, hippies, gays, and trannies in the cities."

18 hours ago, Angelsjunky said:

I don't see an option for "Trump gets slaughtered in the popular and electoral votes, but doesn't like the result and refuses to leave office, possibly creating a false flag war to declare marshal law, which entails all of the rednecks forming militias to keep the liberals, people of color, hippies, gays, and trannies in the cities."

Not your best effort 

Trump should be easily beatable but I have a feeling Biden is going to come off like he's doing an Abe Simpson impersonation during the campaign. 

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

Trump should be easily beatable but I have a feeling Biden is going to come off like he's doing an Abe Simpson impersonation during the campaign. 

Assuming Biden is the democratic candidate. 

2 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

Trump reaches a trade deal with China, the Dow goes to 30,000, troops are withdrawn from that hellhole Afghanistan, and he wins 40 states. 

And the Angels make the playoffs.

Happy Days again!

This just invalidated your entire post

3 hours ago, st1ckboy said:

Assuming Biden is the democratic candidate. 

3 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

He will be. Democrats are straight retarded.

It's less about the Dems being retarded as it is Sanders and Warren being really far left candidates. I'm certain Biden gets the nod unless he backs out, which is plausible 

The media will make sure trump wins. Even so, he probably wins handily. The dems ha e gone crazy. Don’t see how they can come close enough to the center after the primaries to get any middle-of-the-road voters to vote for them

People still vote with their wallets.  The Democratic proposals are all crazy expensive and will be rejected by the voters.  By the way, AngelsWin posters should become a little more culturally attuned and stop using the term "retard" as it is offensive to the intellectually disabled community.