• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: 9/3 Angels @ Athletics

2 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Barria is getting hosed by a lot of bad defense. Kole misreading the carom off the right field wall, then Simmons not going home, followed by the gross error by Simmons throwing the ball over Fletcher's head. That home run should have been a solo shot and the previous inning should have been goose eggs.

obviously this is because, "resources..."

6 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Barria is getting hosed by a lot of bad defense. Kole misreading the carom off the right field wall, then Simmons not going home, followed by the gross error by Simmons throwing the ball over Fletcher's head. That home run should have been a solo shot and the previous inning should have been goose eggs.

Welcome to Angels Baseball.

Barria has actually pitched really well for us this year even though his ERA is high. 

out of his 14 appearance, he's had 2 games where he's allowed 7+ runs ( I think one was in relief) and 2 other where he's allowed 4 and 5 runs respectively, not including today and even today he should be responsible only for 2. in his other 1o appearances, the most he's allowed is 3, which happened once and the other 9 starts he's either allowed 2 or 1 run. 

So basically out of the 14 appearance, he has given this team a chance to win in 10 of them. 

4 minutes ago, m0nkey said:

Why is there a fake marlins man in the crowd?

Asian Marlins Man has been making the rounds lately. I think it's pretty pathetic, but he was at an A's game a few weeks ago and pissed off a lot of their fans by calling the stadium a dump. So I don't completely dislike him.

3 minutes ago, SoPas Angel said:

Asian Marlins Man has been making the rounds lately. I think it's pretty pathetic, but he was at an A's game a few weeks ago and pissed off a lot of their fans by calling the stadium a dump. So I don't completely dislike him.

Ha, if you told me Fake Marlins Man was a lesbian I would've bought it.  Asian Marlins Man would've been like 12th on my list of guesses