• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

When Will You See...21 & Over

When Will You See...  

16 members have voted

1. 1. 21 & Over

• Theaters
    • DVD/Cable/Etc.
    • Never

Looks along the same lines Project X which I heard was terrible. Never for this one.

I VERY much hope Stoker opens up near me somewhere in theaters as it's supposed to get a limited release this weekend that way I could have a reason to get to theater. Park Chan-Wook's American debut looks intriguing.

Looks along the same lines Project X which I heard was terrible. Never for this one.

I VERY much hope Stoker opens up near me somewhere in theaters as it's supposed to get a limited release this weekend that way I could have a reason to get to theater. Park Chan-Wook's American debut looks intriguing.

Are his fans are known as Wookiees?

That movie does look awesome and the reviews have been really good.  It looks like it is just a limited release though.

I'm all over this.  Takes me back to some of the anarchy I got up to back in the day.  I've been a sucker for teen flicks since I first saw "Sixteen Candles."  Studying how the genre has evolved over the years is one of my past times.

DR story time:  I turned 21 while in college, up in the bay area.  The Grateful Dead were trendy at the time and were playing a gig at Stanford (an annual show).  I'm not a fan of the Dead but I was curious about the crowd, so I went with friends.  Bill Graham was riding around on a motorcycle, checking out the event he was responsible for.  I was one of the few people who recognized him so I went over, introduced myself to him and we cracked a beer. 

I got hammered but hadn't officially purchased any booze as a 21 year old, so I had some friends take me to a liquor store and video me making my first purchase.  I puked right before going in the liquor store, then went in and showed my ID and got some beer. 

I'm all over this.  Takes me back to some of the anarchy I got up to back in the day.  I've been a sucker for teen flicks since I first saw "Sixteen Candles."  Studying how the genre has evolved over the years is one of my past times.

DR story time:  I turned 21 while in college, up in the bay area.  The Grateful Dead were trendy at the time and were playing a gig at Stanford (an annual show).  I'm not a fan of the Dead but I was curious about the crowd, so I went with friends.  Bill Graham was riding around on a motorcycle, checking out the event he was responsible for.  I was one of the few people who recognized him so I went over, introduced myself to him and we cracked a beer. 

I got hammered but hadn't officially purchased any booze as a 21 year old, so I had some friends take me to a liquor store and video me making my first purchase.  I puked right before going in the liquor store, then went in and showed my ID and got some beer. 

I had my first son's baby shower thrown on my 21st birthday. Rip-roaring crazy times.