• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Wanna blow chunks?

yk9001

Watch this "Big Papi" tribute.

When the news reached Linda Marks that David Ortiz had been shot, she “had that same sinking feeling in my heart’’ as she did as a young girl when the Rev. Martin Luther King and Robert F. Kennedy were assassinated, she said.

A lifelong Red Sox fan and longtime fixture on the Greater Boston music scene, Marks reacted to the near-fatal attack as songwriters often do to work through their emotions. She began composing.

“It shook me to the core,” Marks said. “It had such an internal impact that the song started coming out of me as soon as I heard the news.”

https://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/2019/07/23/attack-david-ortiz-inspires-musical-tribute/S94OyJWXmpFfnVcKi3WhPJ/story.html

5 hours ago, yk9001 said:

Watch this "Big Papi" tribute.

When the news reached Linda Marks that David Ortiz had been shot, she “had that same sinking feeling in my heart’’ as she did as a young girl when the Rev. Martin Luther King and Robert F. Kennedy were assassinated, she said.

A lifelong Red Sox fan and longtime fixture on the Greater Boston music scene, Marks reacted to the near-fatal attack as songwriters often do to work through their emotions. She began composing.

“It shook me to the core,” Marks said. “It had such an internal impact that the song started coming out of me as soon as I heard the news.”

https://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/2019/07/23/attack-david-ortiz-inspires-musical-tribute/S94OyJWXmpFfnVcKi3WhPJ/story.html

I havent seen as a dramatic, emotional song over an ex baseball player since we all got together at Tanks and created that anthem for the Heaney DFA.

Dear gawd.... 

I'm sure David Ortiz felt a rushing wind of positive energy & healing from that opening prayer and intro, that he wanted to get up outta his hospital bed and swing the bat again....

at the lady playing piano.