• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Tim Mead's final day as a Halo

Victor and Guby just had a nice farewell interview with Tim Mead.

This is his final games with the Halos organization as he flies to the East Coast later this week to take over his new duties at the HOF in Cooperstown,

He spent some 40 years or so with the Halos.

They need a special Administrative wing  Halos HOF plaque for him.  Has anyone been with the organization longer in any capacity than him?  Maybe a peanut vendor or something,

Godspeed Tim Mead, best to you at the HOF.  The Halos will now share him with Baseball history.

He sure was a friend to AngelsWin.Com

1 hour ago, ScottT said:

Digging all the interviews and behind the scenes stuff (social media isn't all bad)... there was a life size cardboard cutout of him in the clubhouse?

I know hes really well liked by the players. Whereas I dont know if say Eppler (or dipoto, reagins, etc) are considered "one of us" vs "my boss", Mead is in the former category. Hed get invites to dinner, knew the wives, etc.