• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday: Jun 10th Dodgers vs Angels

1 minute ago, PattyD22 said:

I seriously want to punch my fellow season ticket holders in my section for selling their seats.  A holes.  I’m surrounded by idiocy 

To be fair, I can't imagine a bigger waste of money than Angels season tickets.

Except for maybe drugs.

4 minutes ago, PattyD22 said:

I seriously want to punch my fellow season ticket holders in my section for selling their seats.  A holes.  I’m surrounded by idiocy 

Hard to blame them tbh.  They probably make a solid bit of their investment back during these games.  And the Angels haven’t really given fans much to cheer for for a while.  

I really wish the Angels would do some kind of loyalty program to incentivize fans to keep their tickets and show up for these games.  It sucks seeing the stadium packed to the gills with Dodger fans. 

11 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Hard to blame them tbh.  They probably make a solid bit of their investment back during these games.  And the Angels haven’t really given fans much to cheer for for a while.  

I really wish the Angels would do some kind of loyalty program to incentivize fans to keep their tickets and show up for these games.  It sucks seeing the stadium packed to the gills with Dodger fans. 

Tonight’s face value for our tickets in section 238 row B we’re 85.00 a ticket.  I get it.  But a REAL fan, no matter what, doesn’t do that shit.

18 years and we’re like a community.  Sad to see people sell their soul for a few bucks

1 minute ago, PattyD22 said:

Tonight’s face value for our tickets in section 238 row B we’re 85.00 a ticket.  I get it.  But a REAL fan, no matter what, doesn’t do that shit.

18 years and we’re like a community.  Sad to see people sell their soul for a few bucks

Real fan?  That is pretty silly.  I truly hate going to Dodger Angel games.  So I would have no problem selling my season seats on Stubhub to Dodger, Yankee and Red Sox games.  I have seen all of those teams dozens of times in my lifetime.  

6 minutes ago, PattyD22 said:

That's horseshit. 

With all due respect 

1 minute ago, Stradling said:

Real fan?  That is pretty silly.  I truly hate going to Dodger Angel games.  So I would have no problem selling my season seats on Stubhub to Dodger, Yankee and Red Sox games.  I have seen all of those teams dozens of times in my lifetime.  

When you’re playing at home vs your crosstown rivals it’s important that the home crowd is there to support them. This is pretty pathetic. The bulk of those field level seats come from long time Angels season ticket holders. 

8 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Yep when I had season seats I would always try and sell my tickets for those games. The fans are ridiculously obnoxious.

Just now, Calzone 2 said:

When you’re playing at home vs your crosstown rivals it’s important that the home crowd is there to support them. This is pretty pathetic. The bulk of those field level seats come from long time Angels season ticket holders. 

Where are your seats tonight?  

13 minutes ago, PattyD22 said:

Selling tickets is one of the only ways some people can justify purchasing season tickets in the first place.

4 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Selling tickets is one of the only ways some people can justify purchasing season tickets in the first place.

So what are they doing with the other game tickets that they never use after opening day? 

7 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

You can sell half your season ticket to the right games and pay for next season. I did for years. 

I would never sell my playoff tickets.