• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Cozart to the IL, Puello called up

mmc

2 hours ago, red321 said:

They should just go ahead and create an extreme sucking IL designation or the Angels are going to have to hire a writer to come up with mysterious injuries like "shoulder issue", or "back tightness"

I don’t know about Harvey and his back but Cozart had shoulder surgery last offseason....I wouldn’t assume this is a fake injury...

27 minutes ago, Troll Daddy said:

Prospect or maybe swap bad contracts. Cozart is definitely a buy low candidate for a team needing a infielder with veteran experience and possible upside. 

he's buy really really low.  I don't see him getting a damn thing in return even if we eat all of his salary.  

3 hours ago, failos said:

left shoulder issue? yeah suuuuuure

Yeah, such bs.

He had a serious injury to his shoulder last year and looks like a low level minor leaguer with the bat and the glove.  His shoulder couldn't still be an issue.  

1 hour ago, Dochalo said:

he's buy really really low.  I don't see him getting a damn thing in return even if we eat all of his salary.  

Lol I disagree ... but yea, we’re going to have to eat the majority of his contract. There’s no doubt in my mind he can’t turn things around around in another uniform. 

1 hour ago, ScottT said:

Yeah, such bs.

He had a serious injury to his shoulder last year and looks like a low level minor leaguer with the bat and the glove.  His shoulder couldn't still be an issue.  

U his pops or something?