• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Merry Fackmus

Chuck

2 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Cahill, Harvey, Cozart, Allen, Bour and Ausmus passed Eppler's eye test too. 

Maybe someone needs to have their eyes examined? I swear if he drafts another Jordyn Adams type over a good starting pitcher in this draft. 

I liked the Adams draft pick.  That said, it’s time to mix in a closer to the bigs type pick.

Can’t draft only high floors like Dumbpoto did, but also can’t draft only high ceilings early on every year.

24 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Cahill, Harvey, Cozart, Allen, Bour and Ausmus passed Eppler's eye test. 

Maybe someone needs to have their eyes examined? I swear if he drafts another Jordyn Adams type over a good starting pitcher in this draft. 

Well at least Eppler was consistent on the eye test.

D3F84D50-84D3-4481-BDD3-581A0E12B0D9.jpeg

6 hours ago, True Grich said:

Generally, it's in the way he carries himself. He doesn't look or act like a leader. I know that seems very vague, but certain people seem to command the room when they're in it. Ausmus always looks like he just woke up and rolled out of bed and came to work as is. He also gives off the impression that he can't be bothered. I know that's not answering your question and I know I'm not being very specific. It's just my opinion. It's not my job to figure out how he does it.

I always respected Mike Scioscia. I especially respected the way he carried the team through the Adenhart tragedy. He was consistent. People made fun of his cliches, etc., but he was always the same guy, regardless of how the team was doing in a good way.

I really don't know what it takes for a manager to be great or who would make a good one for the Angels. 

I do know the guys I like...  put Ausmus next to Bud Black and one carries himself like a leader and one doesn't, IMO.  I also think of Pat Riley. When he became THE coach - he transformed himself. He dressed different.  He wore his hair different.  He began to take on the persona of a coach.  He spoke with confidence and conviction. 

How does Ausmus command respect?  I don't know. 

All this being said - I'm not calling for him to be fired.  I just don't like him. 

So you don't know . 

5 hours ago, Angel Oracle said:

I liked the Adams draft pick.  That said, it’s time to mix in a closer to the bigs type pick.

Can’t draft only high floors like Dumbpoto did, but also can’t draft only high ceilings early on every year.

So now Robles (and Buttrey) aren't good enough?

5 hours ago, Angel Oracle said:

I really really hope they don't do anything close to that.