• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

RIP Tim Conway

On ‎5‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 11:20 AM, Angel Oracle said:

That sadly only leaves Carol, Vicki Lawrence, and Lyle Waggoner still being with us.

Boss Tudball was another classic skit.  Mrs. Huuuiiggins!!!  

iirc, Tim was a Jim Healy fan.

R.I.P. Tim.

Update, a FB friend (Lew Stowers) confirmed that indeed Tim was a big Jim Healy fan.

1 hour ago, Angel Oracle said:

His assistant was funny too.   The guy who was the science teacher in Fast Times at Ridgemont 

vincent schiavelli. he came to a concert my college performed at easter at grace cathedral in san fransisco. he was married to the girl that played the office assistant on moonlighting. got to meet him afterwards. nice guy.

images 8.jpg

22 hours ago, Tank said:

vincent schiavelli. he came to a concert my college performed at easter at grace cathedral in san fransisco. he was married to the girl that played the office assistant on moonlighting. got to meet him afterwards. nice guy.

images 8.jpg

Was that before or after he switched to decaf?

15 hours ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

The photo is Harvey Korman, who was one of Conway's castmates on the Carol Burnett Show. Korman died in 2008.

Slegnaac mentioned McHale's Navy. Conway the way that I remember him.

Image result for tim conway mchale's navy

Ensign Charles Parker.

Used to watch that show as a kid. 1962-1966