• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Crazy people who compete over who can eat more Carolina Reapers

My buddy is a hot pepper nut.  Like is trying to grow Carolina Reapers so that he can eat them.  

He finally met his match though.  

https://chillychiles.com/products/culleys-worlds-hottest-ramen

Let me briefly described how the competition went.  3 guys.  My buddy finished first.  One guy didn't finish.  My buddy got chills so bad, that he had a sleeping bag around him, in the sun, on a 75 degree day.  He then tried to hike out of the mountains.  In 2.1 miles, he had to stop for a blowout 10 times.  He said his stomach didn't feel well for 3 days.  

And he still eats hot stuff.

10 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

My buddy is a hot pepper nut.  Like is trying to grow Carolina Reapers so that he can eat them.  

He finally met his match though.  

https://chillychiles.com/products/culleys-worlds-hottest-ramen

Let me briefly described how the competition went.  3 guys.  My buddy finished first.  One guy didn't finish.  My buddy got chills so bad, that he had a sleeping bag around him, in the sun, on a 75 degree day.  He then tried to hike out of the mountains.  In 2.1 miles, he had to stop for a blowout 10 times.  He said his stomach didn't feel well for 3 days.  

And he still eats hot stuff.

“Instant pain in the gut” “10/10”  Lol. 

5FCCFD39-1440-46B0-A121-A8C6F053C49F.png

Edited by UndertheHalo

I used to enjoy watching Man vs. Food but I always wondered what the challenges did to the hosts stomach and what kind of hell he unleashed in the bathroom.  It always seemed like the heat/spicy challenges got him more than the challenges where he was trying to eat some ridiculous amount of food.  Unless you're getting paid I don't see how or why someone would subject themselves to something that has them praying for death until the pain finally subsides.  

3 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Out of context, this paragraph is full of lulz.