• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Josh Hamilton - slump over?

Don't get your panties in a wad simply because I said there is major disappointment to follow.  It's the truth.  Hamilton is a shell of his former self.  He'll get hot, hit a few homeruns, then get a big head, swing for the fences and in the process striking out 8 out of 10 at bats then only to blame it on someone or something than himself. No accountability. Yeah of course last year was a disappointment for the Rangers....and most of it was due to a guy you paid too much for for too many years.  His contract + Pujols will = 10 years of nothing for the Angels and with nothing to show for it.  So I guess the question would be more appropriate for you: How'd that turn out for you guys?

You guys keep telling yourselves that.

His contract + Pujols will = 10 years of nothing for the Angels and with nothing to show for it.  So I guess the question would be more appropriate for you: How'd that turn out for you guys?

We apparently attract psychics to the forum as well...interesting

The fact you even came to this forum, registered, and felt the need to post in a thread not directed at Rangers fans speaks volumes about your insecurities, 

Up to this point in their playoff existence, the Rangers are best known for choking when the pressure was on. 

You have the worst minor league system in the game and two of the worst contracts in the history of baseball.  It doesn't take a psychic.  These are facts.

His contract + Pujols will = 10 years of nothing for the Angels and with nothing to show for it.  So I guess the question would be more appropriate for you: How'd that turn out for you guys?

Luckily, Hamilton's contract is not 10 years. Pujols has a horrible contract. Hamilton's is only half as bad.

You have the worst minor league system in the game and two of the worst contracts in the history of baseball.  It doesn't take a psychic.  These are facts.

Oh come on dude, you're a dumb troll, but I don't think you're that dumb.

He was clearly referring to this:

"His contract + Pujols will = 10 years of nothing for the Angels and with nothing to show for it.  So I guess the question would be more appropriate for you: How'd that turn out for you guys?"

Which isn't a fact at all. So maybe you are that dumb, after all.

Can you imagine watching a World Series KNOWING your team is going to have their hopes and dreams crushed?

The Rangers fans that watched game 7 in 2011 can. That was a dead team walking.

If only Hamilton hadn't thrown those pitches in game 6 and choked in those situations where they were one strike away from winning it all...

Funny how you assume I'm a Rangers die hard because I posted their record and said 'nuff said. Not a Rangers fan by any means. I'm a baseball fan that wanted to drop in a let you know that Josh Hamilton will disappoint from a statisticians point of view. I was born in St. Louis as a matter of fact and don't really care about them beating the Rangers.... I'm a Yankees fan and a Braves fan for your info.

Funny how you assume I'm a Rangers die hard because I posted their record and said 'nuff said. Not a Rangers fan by any means. I'm a baseball fan that wanted to drop in a let you know that Josh Hamilton will disappoint from a statisticians point of view. I was born in St. Louis as a matter of fact and don't really care about them beating the Rangers.... I'm a Yankees fan and a Braves fan for your info.

Riiigghhhttt...just passionate about baseball...no vested interest...got it

:rolleyes:

I'm sure you posted this from somewhere right in between Atlanta and New York, like Dallas.

The Rangers fans that watched game 7 in 2011 can. That was a dead team walking.

If only Hamilton hadn't thrown those pitches in game 6 and choked in those situations where they were one strike away from winning it all...

He was also one strike away from having the Game Winning HR of the World Series and being idolized by Rangers fans. Too bad he had to give up that hit to Berkman.