• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

45 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Bumbling Joe Biden says Donald Trump is the 'SITTING President' as confused 81-year-old stumbles through economic speech in South Carolina trying to shore up support for another term

The President then started to fumble his words as he tried to collect his thoughts and said: 'Did you see what he recently said about- he want's to, he wants to see the economy crash this year? A Sitting President.' 

Biden's newest gaffe came just after he stumbled during another speech at a Wisconsin Brewerywhere he called Trump a 'professor' rather than 'predecessor,' before correcting himself. 

During his remarks, the President seemed to speak nonsensically as he said: 'The beer brewed here. It is used to make the brewed beer. During it define, of, Earth Rider.' 

'Thanks for the Great Lakes. I wonder why,' he added.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13015939/joe-biden-donald-trump-speech-president-south-carolina.html

Trump wants the economy to crash this year? That's pretty fucked up. 

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/25/2024 at 4:09 PM, Crampknees said:

You're welcome. Last round of steroids pumped into me, maybe I can start making more sense now. Be sure to check back. 

You're jacked up on roids? There is no way we are doing a golf rematch until you get a clean blood test and no damn female hormones like Manny tried. I ain't playing against a jacked up David Duval. 

5 minutes ago, Blarg said:

You're jacked up on roids? There is no way we are doing a golf rematch until you get a clean blood test and no damn female hormones like Manny tried. I ain't playing against a jacked up David Duval. 

Unfortunately, the roids they give me must not be the fun kind that allow me to upend Christian McCaffrey in the backfield. 

3 hours ago, Lhalo said:

Separately, a photograph published on the Twitter account of Democratic Minnesota Senator Amy Klobuchar showed the President at a bar with union workers.

He had donned a hard hat - but was wearing it backward.

43946C72-ADA1-4B40-B291-BEB27B5B9771.jpeg

Our kids have a plastic firefighters helmet (that @yk9001 mailed them as a baby gift), and I always put it on them backwards.

2 hours ago, Jason said:

If he thinks it’s rigged that is silly. I do think a Kelce/Swift endorsement is likely regardless of who wins. 

I would be very surprised if Taylor Swift endorsed a president.