• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

4 hours ago, arch stanton said:

Do you guys watch CYE? The Biden administration is the Dems' spite store response to Trump and it's about to get burned to the ground due to a trans with an oversized schlong while they block the fire truck because of siren abuse 

I never knew you were Crampknees alter personality until you goofed on your log in. 

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CNN Poll: Most Biden detractors say he's done nothing they like since becoming president

Nearly 6 in 10 Americans disapprove of how Joe Biden is handling his presidency, with most of that group saying there's literally nothing Biden has done since taking office that they approve of. The finding, from a CNN Poll conducted by SSRS in January and February, highlights the entrenched politics driving the nation at the start of the midterm year, with little agreement across party lines on priorities for the government or how to handle the coronavirus pandemic.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/02/10/politics/cnn-poll-biden-approval/index.html

6 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

CNN Poll: Most Biden detractors say he's done nothing they like since becoming president

Nearly 6 in 10 Americans disapprove of how Joe Biden is handling his presidency, with most of that group saying there's literally nothing Biden has done since taking office that they approve of. The finding, from a CNN Poll conducted by SSRS in January and February, highlights the entrenched politics driving the nation at the start of the midterm year, with little agreement across party lines on priorities for the government or how to handle the coronavirus pandemic.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/02/10/politics/cnn-poll-biden-approval/index.html

Shocking I tell you. 

17 hours ago, Don said:

I feel like none of you guys are single and actively dating. People are into weird shit these days y'all.

This place is dudes who whine all day and it does not seem medically possible but some have an extra vagina they need to douche.   Not much dating going on from this group. 

6 minutes ago, calscuf said:

I stand with out President a man of integrity and honor. He will lead us to victory

I hope you’re right. I work with and around Soldiers every day and this ain’t your fathers military. Full transparency that most these soldiers are support occupations but still troublesome. The 5 soldiers on my side of the floor consists of a black female f-m trans, a white trash single mom with a black baby, and 3 sissy Hispanics that probably weigh less than 400lbs combined. Now the other side is home to the queer company commander and two lesbian ops officers with hair shorter than mine. All military police officers which was once a branch that had some of the tougher physical requirements. 

7 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

AmberAlert.jpg

lol at top analysis, memes and cartoons.  Those cars look circa 2003 while trying to make a current funny, meaning this was brought to you from Moscow or Beijing.  Why do people allow themselves to be played so easily just because it says "Patriot."

Since I have cut off my father in law from FOX News his dementia has actually gotten better.  I got him the Investors Business Daily delivered and tell him to read instead.