• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Prime Day

14 hours ago, mrwicked said:

I don't have carpet but it goes over rugs just fine. I had some hallway runners that would fight with and eventually give up on because they had some curls at the edges I couldn't get out. I kept the Roomba and sold the runners because they pissed me off anyways. ;) 

But yeah mostly it's pretty tough, it will keep trying and work around things. Only time it gets stuck is if it sucks up a drape or goes over like an apple cable or something. It's rare but it happens.

What's bomb ass is when it runs low on juice it will automatically return to the home base to re-charge, and then keep going. And the house and wifi mapping is sweet. You can literally see your entire place and the obstacles it went around, and it can show you low signal wifi spots. These guys have been building this auto-vaccuum tech for over a decade, it's solid.

But the downside is the dust tank is not big enough to finish my place (I have two rescue kittens so it's mostly picking up after them in between maid visits). So sometime it tells me it's going to hang loose until I empty it out. But you can tell it just ignore that and keep going regardless. But man even after the maid comes, it still collects stuff. It's impressive. 

blah, blah, blah . . . you have cats?

i'm out.