• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

This is a PATHETIC baseball team!

BESCFAN

2 hours ago, BESCFAN said:

Exactly my point...they've only appeared in 3...and are 0-3.  Underachievement.

So do you think sosh changed, from the guy who led the 2000s teams, or the roster the last 5 or so years has been...dogshit?

Sosh struck gold with mike trout. He stuck his foot in shit quicksand with bullpen issues and starting pitching health.

The current team has trout, upton and simmons. It 'had' ohtani. The rest is crap mostly. And aside from new faces, the same talent level merry go round of crap weve been rolling out since about 2015.

I blame sosh for a poor roster about as much as i believe he whispered some wisdom in EYJs ear last year when he had that fluke stretch.

Anyway, this team will be better next year and especially in 2020. And sosh wont be running it either way.

8 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

I blame sosh for a poor roster about as much as i believe he whispered some wisdom in EYJs ear last year when he had that fluke stretch.

Speaking of EJ, Jr. - I can't understand why they never brought him up to play some RF when Calhoun struggled and then went on the DL.  I know he's not a long term solution - but he wasn't horrible last year and is the kind of player who can provide a bit of a spark.  Most of us thought he was going to be the 4th OF'er until they signed Chris Young. 

On 6/26/2018 at 11:16 PM, ten ocho recon scout said:

So do you think sosh changed, from the guy who led the 2000s teams, or the roster the last 5 or so years has been...dogshit?

Sosh struck gold with mike trout. He stuck his foot in shit quicksand with bullpen issues and starting pitching health.

The current team has trout, upton and simmons. It 'had' ohtani. The rest is crap mostly. And aside from new faces, the same talent level merry go round of crap weve been rolling out since about 2015.

Anyway, this team will be better next year and especially in 2020. And sosh wont be running it either way.

Scioscia had the benefit of an Allstar coaching staff in the early to mid-2000s. with the likes of Maddon, Black and Roenicke.  You cannot compare his current staff as they are continents apart in talent.  Has he changed?  Absolutely.  The World Series 2002 team and the following few years played small ball and manufactured runs better than most.  They were a difficult team to defend and did not rely on the HR ball.  Pitching was substantially better especially considering the JV squad bullpen they have had the past few years.  I'm not sure this current bullpen could shut down a good coed softball team at times... Less glamour but much more effective.

1 minute ago, BESCFAN said:

Scioscia had the benefit of an Allstar coaching staff in the early to mid-2000s. with the likes of Maddon, Black and Roenicke.  You cannot compare his current staff as they are continents apart in talent.  Has he changed?  Absolutely.  The World Series 2002 team and the following few years played small ball and manufactured runs better than most.  They were a difficult team to defend and did not rely on the HR ball.  Pitching was substantially better especially considering the JV squad bullpen they have had the past few years.  I'm not sure this current bullpen could shut down a good coed softball team at times... Less glamour but much more effective.

So he had no part in developing those guys into the coaches they became?  

19 minutes ago, The Boogie Man said:

So he had no part in developing those guys into the coaches they became?  

Didn't say that.  The mediocre results of the past near decade now speak for themselves...time for MS to move on as whatever message he is selling is either stale, outdated or falling on deaf ears for quite some time now.

50 minutes ago, BESCFAN said:

Didn't say that.  The mediocre results of the past near decade now speak for themselves...time for MS to move on as whatever message he is selling is either stale, outdated or falling on deaf ears for quite some time now.

Or the team is bad and has been for four of the last five years.