• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

is the sucks that rare? I used to pick it up with the lucky 13 at El cerrito a while back.

having a breury 6 geese a laying and a Santa's little helper tonight.

No, just seasonal. Once it's released places like Bevmo, and Total Wine will have a shit ton of it. Last I read though it wasn't going to hit SoCal until their brewery in Chicago was done in January.

Had a Santa's Little Helper a couple weeks ago. Solid Imperial Stout for the price.

that's right, it was last year I picked it up a bit.

stick, I'm not even a stout person but like the Santa's little helper. I think James got me one a few years ago and I always liked it.

James, the 6 geese is not a go to. I had beers here at slaters with Jason and he summed it up best, it's not a good first beer. I'm drinking my second now (and the chick likes us so she puts it in the bigger glass opposed to the smaller one they use for these abvs). Even on my second go it's just....rough. it's a strong ale, but is a little too overly strong for the smoothness of the brew. it's not heavy, just really strong. they took the lightness of a Belgian but overdid the strong ale with taste and after taste.

that's right, it was last year I picked it up a bit.

stick, I'm not even a stout person but like the Santa's little helper. I think James got me one a few years ago and I always liked it.

James, the 6 geese is not a go to. I had beers here at slaters with Jason and he summed it up best, it's not a good first beer. I'm drinking my second now (and the chick likes us so she puts it in the bigger glass opposed to the smaller one they use for these abvs). Even on my second go it's just....rough. it's a strong ale, but is a little too overly strong for the smoothness of the brew. it's not heavy, just really strong. they took the lightness of a Belgian but overdid the strong ale with taste and after taste.

Well summed up and how I felt with it. I love Belgians as you know but this missed the mark. 

Finally had a "Enjoy By". For some reason, I could never find it here in town, until I found it at a liquor store I rarely go to. It was the tail end of this particular release, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. Will try the new batch fresh when its released next time.

Question, is the recipe and hops the same for each batch, or is it a little different each time?

Yes, it is the same recipe and hops.

Here's a write up about it on their website:

http://blog.stonebrew.com/index.php/stone-enjoy-by-ipa/