• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

Got my hands on a Victory Dirtwolf last night at a Halloween party. Must say, it was a top tier Double IPA. If you like piney IPA's over fruity versions, this would be right up your alley. 

Also had Flying Dog The Truth, really solid Imperial IPA. 

Edited by James

Happy San Diego Beer Week!!!

Heading to Karl Strauss after work today to kick it off with a Peanut Butter Cup Porter. Missed out last year as it ran out in 5 days, but did get in on it on cask. Fantastic!

Then Lost Abbey Barrel Night tomorrow. After that I'm not sure what else I'm going to do.

tumblr_ltlyy4d8sH1qe35oj.gif

Edited by Aaronkv

Sunday Stone is dropping 3 new Quingenti Millilitre Bottles http://www.arrogantbastard.com/500ml/

Crime

Punishment

Southern Charred.

I'm not a fan of most Pepper beers, Had Crime and Punishment the first time. Never again! Extreme pepper beer. Couldn't even finish a taster sized glass.

Southern Charred looks interesting though. Will be picking up one of those.

Edited by Aaronkv

bottled the day after Knuckle Sandwich release. Gonna be an expensive weekend.

Yep, will be at Bootleggers to get my growler fill. Probably head over to Stone Pasadena for Enjoy By that Monday as usually that is when it shows up there. 

Going to hit up Golden Road on Saturday evening if anyone wants to come out. Probably end up at Verdugo by nights end but we shall see. 

Highly recommend Haven Simcoded, outstanding IPA. Picking up a growler tomorrow. I am at a point that I am having to travel for growlers to have something new outside of the limited bottle releases. 

Sunday Stone is dropping 3 new Quingenti Millilitre Bottles http://www.arrogantbastard.com/500ml/

Crime

Punishment

Southern Charred.

I'm not a fan of most Pepper beers, Had Crime and Punishment the first time. Never again! Extreme pepper beer. Couldn't even finish a taster sized glass.

Southern Charred looks interesting though. Will be picking up one of those.

I just like the bottles but wasnt a fan of the first two either. 

Happy San Diego Beer Week!!!

Heading to Karl Strauss after work today to kick it off with a Peanut Butter Cup Porter. Missed out last year as it ran out in 5 days, but did get in on it on cask. Fantastic!

Then Lost Abbey Barrel Night tomorrow. After that I'm not sure what else I'm going to do.

tumblr_ltlyy4d8sH1qe35oj.gif

Tonight we are going to Encinitas Alehouse:

Friday, 1st

Russian River Brewing & Acoustic Ales

Tapping: Row 2/Hill 56, Pliny the Elder, Blind Pig, Consecration, Supplication, Sanctification, Damnation....and maybe more

Starts at 4pm

James send me a reminder text about the brew hopping. I'll be running around all weekend but might be able to make a stop or two.

Will do, I have to can until about 3 or 4 so the order is ready for Harbor on Monday. I will probably be at Golden Road around 6 pm playing giant Connect 4.