• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Ya Just Never Know...

No, he was associated with another online site. They had their own issues where one of the guys involved basically had an open screen at the tables, he could see the other players cards on his screen as he was playing them. He got popped because luckily poker nerds are extremely smart and were able to mathematically break down his play and stats and see the anomaly on graphs that he was way off the grid with his sessions. There is a whole documentary about it and even a 60 Minutes show on it and the way it's set up with an Indian tribe in Canada. This site was Ultimate Bet.

The one you are thinking of is Full Tilt. All sorts of craziness happened there. It's a trip because some of the owners were actual poker players that obviously left the scene because players had money stuck on the site. The funny thing is they recently started playing again and get berated and threatened all the time. All the settlements are done, to my knowledge. Pokerstars bought them out and are paying back all the players, but through the DOJ which requires some form and is going to be a bitch for people to get paid back.....no clue whether people will get paid or if it's going through the DOJ with tax ramifications. The site is actually back up as of recently under new ownership.

...who yer gonna run into sometimes. Lol...

vsdxcn.jpg

Percy, admit it, you were acting like a giddy school girl who finally met Davey Jones for the first time.

how is he in person?

He's very personable and goes out of his way to make himself available to the fans.

There is a guy still alive in the LAPC  main event that is ten times more annoying than Hellmuth.  

Michael Winnett AKA "Squeaky" is new on the major tournament scene.  He carries with him the "Squeaky Bible" and the "7 Poker Commandments". He's been around Florida for a couple of years.

Winnett looks and talks like a lop. I never heard of him and can't find anything on him but Hendon Mob stats.

http://bit.ly/13u9DKN

While you were trying to be funny you must have misread my post stating I couldn't find anything on him except his Hendon Mob numbers, indicating I did Google him and his nickname (I assumed it was his online name) expecting links to something like p5, 2+2, PokerNews, etc.

You failed, sir.

That's Squeaky 24/7. I respect him because thats his natural personality.  He's a high limit cash game player.  I hated his antics when I first played with him. But the more I saw him and started talking with the crew he runs with the more he grew on me. 

You'll more than not see him wearing a fedora. When playing limit holdem he talks a lot. (I mean a lot!) He makes Daniel Negreanu seem like a mute. I learned more about game theory and limit strategy in 5 orbits at his table than most month long sessions. He doesn't stop talking and he speaks his mind (thought process mostly) when he feels he's the top dog at the table. And in the games I was playing in, he was the top dog.

The Negreanu episode was actually decent. They didn't make him look like a douche and he looked and acted normal. Also to my knowledge, he is the only person ever on that show to smash and not get reprimanded....she simply asked if they were monogamous and they laughed saying yes.

He does video logs once a week and in one of his recent ones said they aren't together but they are still friends. 

I only saw the end part of the show.

That's Squeaky 24/7. I respect him because thats his natural personality.  He's a high limit cash game player.  I hated his antics when I first played with him. But the more I saw him and started talking with the crew he runs with the more he grew on me. 

You'll more than not see him wearing a fedora. When playing limit holdem he talks a lot. (I mean a lot!) He makes Daniel Negreanu seem like a mute. I learned more about game theory and limit strategy in 5 orbits at his table than most month long sessions. He doesn't stop talking and he speaks his mind (thought process mostly) when he feels he's the top dog at the table. And in the games I was playing in, he was the top dog.

Have you played with Micon? If so how do they compare?

Have you played with Micon? If so how do they compare?

I feel Micon is too busy with his podcast and off the felt commitments to focus on his game.  He'll play the small events across Vegas and with the little time I've played with him, nothing stuck out at me as great. As far as game goes, Squeaky >>>>> Micon. When Micon is playing he is surprisingly quiet. If you didn't know him, you wouldn't even know he was there.

Its really an unfair comparison. 

24/7?  Yikes.  Didn't seem that bad on the stream.  He sat and was quiet at times. Any idea why he got a one round penalty in the main event?  He mentioned it, but either didn't explain or I couldn't follow what he was saying.