• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2018-2019 Anaheim Ducks Thread

gotbeer

Henrique has turned Ritchie into something.  And makes Kase look like a rockstar.  Plus he plays the PP.  And wins faceoffs.  I have no problem with Rico.  I'd only trade him for an exceptional borderlining on stupid trade.  His line will be the second line next season.  Kesler can go to the 4th line and be the goon with limited minutes.  Silfverberg should have been traded.  

13 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Henrique has turned Ritchie into something.  And makes Kase look like a rockstar.  Plus he plays the PP.  And wins faceoffs.  I have no problem with Rico.  I'd only trade him for an exceptional borderlining on stupid trade.  His line will be the second line next season.  Kesler can go to the 4th line and be the goon with limited minutes.  Silfverberg should have been traded.  

Yea I dont get it.  Even if he really wants to play here long term.  Go chase the cup for the rest of the season, let the ducks get stronger with whatever picks they get for trading you and then sign with the Ducks during the off season.  Silfverberg would be joining a better team next season with a better shot at making a playoff run.

16 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Silfverberg should have been traded.  

The forward market was dead. The Kings really wanted to trade a few but weren't going to take fifty cents on the dollar in trade value. It's like Gamestop employees are running the teams in the league.

2uofoy.jpg

1 hour ago, Thomas said:

The forward market was dead. The Kings really wanted to trade a few but weren't going to take fifty cents on the dollar in trade value. It's like Gamestop employees are running the teams in the league.

2uofoy.jpg

Thats why i stopped doing business with game stores. Amazon/Ebay/Steam/Origin only.

Another RHD that should be in the 20 to 25 range in the draft: Soderstrom.

Either Seider or Soderstrom could be part of why Murray made the trade with Buffalo vs other teams knowing that other teams would net them a later pick in the 26 to 31 range.

Either of those guys are BPA at 20-25. With a Center/Winger heavy draft, Murray may be confident those guys are there with the STL pick which sits at #21 right now.

8 minutes ago, deepdrive said:

Could you imagine if they got both of them.

Lol. Edmonton basically got the equivalent and can't make the playoffs.

Edmonton had what, like 10 #1 picks in a row?  

The more I think about it, the more I have this fear that this drafts #1 and #2 players are going to be average players.  I just think we've been spoiled by the McDavid/Matthews greatness they brought.  And even the Eichel at #2.  And are just assuming a #1 is going to be a generational player.  When it's really 50/50 they will be a franchise player.  And I just think we are due for a spell of non franchise #1's.  

Avalanche don't need Hughes to be generational, just a capable 2C. If he can be Malkin to MacKinnon's Crosby all the better. They also have Cale Makar, their pick after the 48 point season, going pro after the college season ends. He might end up being better than either of their 2 picks this summer and better than any of the 3 picked in front of him in '17

2 hours ago, arch stanton said:

Avalanche don't need Hughes to be generational, just a capable 2C. If he can be Malkin to MacKinnon's Crosby all the better. They also have Cale Makar, their pick after the 48 point season, going pro after the college season ends. He might end up being better than either of their 2 picks this summer and better than any of the 3 picked in front of him in '17

For them, Hughes not being a generational player would be ok.  But the Ducks.  If we got the #1, and he was just average, it would just blow for us.  Both salary, and that we really need that bridge after Getzlaf.  

On 3/4/2019 at 6:45 AM, mrwicked said:

oilers already have hughes locked up.

it's the battle for #2 overall at this point.

The hell with the Oilers. They have been the beneficiary of enough rigged lotteries. Time to fix it for the NY Rangers

1 hour ago, NJHalo said:

The hell with the Oilers. They have been the beneficiary of enough rigged lotteries. Time to fix it for the NY Rangers

A rigged lottery is if the Senators win it via Columbus.   That would truly be a worldwide LOL moment.  Right now the Senators have a 1% chance.

6 hours ago, NJHalo said:

Can you imagine if this is the year the league doesn't rig it for them.. and they actually do get first overall?

Ha.

Crazy the avs could get #1 and #2. 

Also, according to the strength of schedule remaining.  Blues have the second easiest schedule remaining.  Right now, they are 18th pick.  3 points out of a 3 way tie next up.  We need them to finish with at least the 20th pick, or else we get the Sharks pick which is currently 25.