• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2018-2019 Anaheim Ducks Thread

gotbeer

I like the spirit of not rolling over Ducks.  But sometimes, when you are already on your back.  It's better to just stay there than to complicate things and sit up and pretend you are paying attention.  With the way things are going, we could fall out of the top 10.

8 hours ago, gotbeer said:

I like the spirit of not rolling over Ducks.  But sometimes, when you are already on your back.  It's better to just stay there than to complicate things and sit up and pretend you are paying attention.  With the way things are going, we could fall out of the top 10.

It doesn't look probable if you look at the schedule and standings closely. But I think you can probably kiss 5th goodbye and 6th isn't looking too great either.

Also, if you don't get one of the three lotteries, the probability is you'll fall back another draft slot.

After the Cogliano fiasco and what has happened with penalties the last few years, it should be obvious that a number of people in the NHL don't play by the rules. Look at the Kings and the Rangers. I really doubt they've been trying meaningfully to win. They have too much talent and knowledge to have preformed so poorly.

We should have tanked and got our draft pick.

• Thomas locked and unpinned this topic