• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Wrigley Field

1 hour ago, calscuf said:

No.  

When you attacked him for having his opinion you devalued his opinion and prioritized yours, despite the fake “neutral” tone of your statement.  

It’s called “bulldozing” and wow, did you execute it to a tee.

You are smoking crack.  I expressed my opinion, just an opinion and was told I was "wrong."  Then said we both had opinions and neither was "wrong."

That's what happened until you decided to not understand English communication.

Nobody got attacked.  Your input is drivel.

5 hours ago, calscuf said:

And now you are attacking me for having an opinion.  I guess I shouldn’t be surprised.

And if I write here  (as I did to Lou) in clear English that your opinion is not wrong since it is an opinion, I suppose that would be taken as "bulldozing executed to a tee."

You chose a fantasy storyline and are stubbornly sticking to it no matter what I say.

1 minute ago, SuperTroopers said:

You’re wrong, again. 

If you want to have an honest conversation I will.

I am certain you think I am wrong and that is fine.  I'm just telling you that it is obvious that there are specific moments on this board where all the "veteran posters" rally for each other against someone not "in the club" over literally nothing.  I guess it is some necessary reassuring moment for club cards holders or something.

Some of you guys can hear that and be self aware and think about it. . .or you can keep up the pile on and refuse to consider that you might be noseblind to it.

I have no permanent issue with anybody here.  None.  But there are these dog whistle moments.

You guys don't need me to have a bro hug and pat each other in the back, do you?

The camaraderie is actually cool.  Maybe grow up a bit and attempt to have the camaraderie not at the expense of somebody who simply says Wrigley is stale?

We have an office in Chicago.  Just asked a 55 year old Cub fan his honest thoughts about Wrigley.

Interesting take.

He said the ballpark so desperately needed upgrades and improvements and they put a lot of money into it for those purposes.  However he feels the changes were sterile and reduced the charm of the park.  He says Wrigley was worth saving because of its charm but what they needed to do to fight off obsolescence reduced the charm.

He still loves to go there but says it is impossible to for him not to love it because he loves the Cubs.

24 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

Thank you for acknowledging that.

We disagree on if this is one of those times but that's ok.

Well since I understand what’s actually going on from Cals and Lou’s point of view as well as Blargs, I’m guessing if you disagree with me on this case then you’d be wrong. 

2 minutes ago, SuperTroopers said:

Well since I understand what’s actually going on from Cals and Lou’s point of view as well as Blargs, I’m guessing if you disagree with me on this case then you’d be wrong. 

I dont know what your last sentence means, unless you are saying they like to group poke people for their own fun?

If that is what you are saying then I would be right instead of wrong?

Cue the "you are wrong" poking post from one of them (or you) now?

Bingo?