• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2018 Fearless Angels Predictions Contest

Spirit

39 minutes ago, Tank said:

so sue me. i have a friend who's judge and will side in my favor and you'll owe me millions.

i'm also teaching my daughter to drive right now, and that's all the risk i'm up for these days.

Make sure to let your daughter drive doughnut patterns in a vacant parking lot as a reward for good driving.

The Angels make it to the ALCS where they lose in a devastating game 6. Scioscia is blamed and this Bob character hangs for another season. For obvious reasons I won't say who was pitching.

No worries though as they follow up with a WS showing the next year with Scioscia and his 3 year extension firmly planted at the helm. Only to lose in a 5 game debacle. One bright spot; Ohtani pitches a 1 hit gem in the first game before losing the next four straight. Scioscia gets the blame and Bob finally gets the props he doesn't deserve by very few. Boom!

I'll accept $50 increments over the next two seasons. 

6 hours ago, ANAHEIMBOB said:

You should take your daughter to Angel stadium, the parking lot is a great place to practice driving. The fire department, Anaheim police department and ambulance drivers all polish there driving skills there. 

we've been practicing at forrest lawn, you know, just in case.

2 minutes ago, ANAHEIMBOB said:

I taught my girl friend to drive at Angel stadium,  that was back in the late 70's, I wouldn't drive there when the Angels are in town. My 6 year old almost got hit by a Angel player last year. He was doing about 100 in the parking lot.

we tried to go to the dodger stadium parking lot last week but it was locked up tight. i wish i lived close enough to the Big A so that we could practice there, but forrest lawn glendale has been a good place to practice (forrest lawn hollywood hills, too). i think we'll boldly hit the streets of glendale tomorrow morning while everyone's watching the parade.

Pujols is the first player in history to get thrown out on an IBB.

Luck finally goes our way, heaney and shoemaker are solid. Richards reminds everyone hes a stud as he pushes for a contract. Im dead wrong about kinsler and he turns out to be the steal of the offseason.

Angels secure a playoff spot in the last few games when albert bloops a single in front of dee gordon, who fields it cleanly and throws it 40 feet to the cutoff man, whos 70 feet away.

12 hours ago, tomsred said:

Jealousy is a powerful drug, it will kill you first.

Hardly jealousy.  If you’re supposed to pick something outlandish and shocking but be right, mine would be that.  I firmly believe he will manage all 162.   It really doesn’t bother me either way who is managing this team. 

Ohtani has 250 strikeouts, wins 17 games and hits 15 homeruns

Richards and Ohtani are on the all star team

Trout joins the 40/40 club.

Upton hits 35 homeruns

Pujols hits 30 homeruns and bats .260

Kinsler and Simba both get gold gloves

Maldonado throws out 60% of baserunners

Cozart hits .300

Valbuena hits 25 homeruns

Angels win 98 games

Rich gets Cy Young, Ohtani finishes in the top five. Cozart hits at least .275 with 20 hr, Kinsler hits at least .285 with 15 home runs. Upton hits .260 with 30 home runs. Trout hits .330 with 35 home runs. This combination of pitching dominance, defensive dominance, and hitting competence powers the Angels to win the division (partly due to regression by the Astros), and brings them to the WS.