• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

1 minute ago, jsnpritchett said:

I thought it was doors?  Or mental health?  And if it's mental health AND prescription drugs, then do you just want to treat the mental issues with therapy?  So confused...

You’re not alone. Be who you are. 

42 minutes ago, Jason said:

So you believe it was written for a different reason?

It was written so woodsmen in the 1770’s could organize militias if they thought the government was turning back to England.  It has nothing to do with a brain dead meme that mmc posted about a contemporary policy division (of which I don’t really think there is) between the political parties about arming an ally that is under attack buy our historical foe.  

And your continual use of it as a fall back or rallying cry even in situations where it isn’t appropriate is further evidence of your lack of ability to utilize critical thought on any topic, even those that, frankly, aren’t that complicated.

Clear it up any?

8 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

It's the doors again.

I am not sure why you would be on the side of the retard that thinks there shouldn't be deadbolts on the doors.

My wife is a teacher and there is training on how to secure a classroom in the event of an intruder. This guy never should have been able to enter any doorway once shots were fired.

This would be a protocol breakdown in California. I do not know what the instructions are in Texas for these situations so I am not laying blame. 

Just now, mmc said:

Many Democrats are more focused on turning this into an opportunity to score campaign points for the midterms and attacking Republicans than coming up with solutions 

I agree it's unfortunate that these tragedies are politicized. 

13 minutes ago, mmc said:

Many Democrats are more focused on turning this into an opportunity to score campaign points for the midterms and attacking Republicans than coming up with solutions 

This is exactly what republicans do with everything which is correct because that’s how you take power.  Wielding power is how you do things.  Occasionally the conservatives are interested in this.  Their supposed opposition is terrified of wielding power.  They just wasn’t to fundraise and that’s it. 

Edited by UndertheHalo