• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Las Vegas Shooting

3 hours ago, mrwicked said:

insane.

there are live videos coming out now. i wont link them, but they aren't hard to find. it was a war zone.

one video is a guy walking around checking people's pulse trying to help, just a bunch of dead young people. 

another is a guy filming in the middle of it all, and everyone is grouped around people applying pressure. you can see a girl, she must have been hit the chest. clearly in shock, eyes rolling back. 

just devastating. and at a f*cking normal show. normal vegas weekend. lives ruined. evil.

yeah, i saw that shit last night which made his story even wilder. i saw the gunman (which was also linked here) and saw that video of the dude checking the pulses....just wild shit.

between everyone i know or indirectly know i feel like i was there between those gnar videos and the very specific stories from people.

Latest press conference. Dud had a bunch of tanerite in his car...google it ... a few buddies got some awhile back, tool it to the desert to shoot...another thing we shouldnt be allowed to purchase.

Also, listening to the response details, kudos to vegas PD for their response. Nightmare field problem for sure, and they did the best that could be done.

1 hour ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

It's been pretty wild seeing the updates on my fb. I didn't know him super well personally, I go over to the families' place for Christmas on occasion.

It's insane that everywhere I look right now, whether it's here or friends and family or something else, i'm seeing people that know someone who was hurt or killed.

Just a damn tragedy all around.

I think that with most of y'all being in SoCal, it's going to hit close to home. I bet a lot of people are 3 or less degrees from somebody that was there. 

the Facebook feed is nuts. a lot of thoughts and prayers, but what really hits home is the plethora of gofundme links to victim families. I've had to see at least 10-15 of them. I know the watering hole I used to go to in corona had some ceremony (the same one where that dorner dude killed the cops in corona and that guy was one of the Irish society members of the bar).

between that and the random dumbs hits still talking about players kneeling or advocating people boycott the NFL.

51 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

I think that with most of y'all being in SoCal, it's going to hit close to home. I bet a lot of people are 3 or less degrees from somebody that was there. 

We have lucikly been spared a direct or indirect connection. I can't sit through the newscasts, read the stories or follow the tradgedy except for checking in on the thread now and then. 

My 2nd cousin was shot (my Dad’s cousin..his daughter . 18 years old) . Took a bullet to the stomach and had surgery in Vegas. Hopefully will make a full recovery. 

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154937742502411&id=7938522410&refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F&_rdr

my dads cousin the morning after 

3 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Youd figure by now there would be some info out from his computer, cell phone google searches, etc.

Sheriff Joe Lombardo was practically screaming the inference that he must have had an accomplice. We'll see. The FBI agent in charge carefully explained that they're not going to tell us a lot right now at this stage in the investigation.

Most interesting things from the news conference:

He may have had an accomplice. Nothing definite on that.

He intended to survive this and presumably escape. No comment on how he might do that.

The paper on the table near his body was not a suicide note.

He fired for ten minutes, then no more firing until police were there. They arrived an hour after the first shots. Some of the guns jammed.

I thought he said there were 6,800 rounds still remaining in the hotel room. I could be mistaken on what I heard.

8 minutes ago, Brandon said:

speaking of which, the trusty midnight in the desert has the case cracked.

http://midnightinthedesert.com/hotel-guest-next-door-las-vegas-shooter-saw-multiple-gunmen-video/

So the other shooter(s) was/were able to shoot out of the window without breaking a window at Mandalay Bay, amazing.

It's dumb I love in a country where it's so easy to obtain an automatic gun. Fuck anyone with a weapon like that.

1 minute ago, Schildog said:

So the other shooter(s) was/were able to shoot out of the window without breaking a window at Mandalay Bay, amazing.

It's dumb I love in a country where it's so easy to obtain an automatic gun. Fuck anyone with a weapon like that.

the only simmer of hope is that as I came across this the comments seemed to lean towards neglecting this thought process.

but you know the dumb shits are going to come up with this some how.

8 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Paddock first tried to blow up two aviation fuel tanks about 2,000 feet away, a source told a Las Vegas newspaper. That's probably why he broke out the other window in the hotel suite.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/local/the-strip/Las-Vegas-Strip-shooter-targeted-aviation-fuel-tanks-source-says/

webSHOOT-targets-Oct5-17-copy.jpg

I don't know why you annoy me but you do.

http://www.discovery.com/tv-shows/mythbusters/mythbusters-database/shooting-gas-tank/

46 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Most interesting things from the news conference:

He may have had an accomplice. Nothing definite on that.

He intended to survive this and presumably escape. No comment on how he might do that.

The paper on the table near his body was not a suicide note.

He fired for ten minutes, then no more firing until police were there. They arrived an hour after the first shots. Some of the guns jammed.

I thought he said there were 6,800 rounds still remaining in the hotel room. I could be mistaken on what I heard.

They were there in about 10-15 minutes after the first shots. They didnt make entry for an hour.

For anyone questioning why, it makes sense. No longer active (if he was you, rush in), and you want to clear all the rooms around it, prepping for a firefight.

I mentioned earlier, vegas PD did a bang up job. May not seem like it, but it was absolute chaos. Just learned in the press conference they had to get to the room via the stairs. 32 floors with the gear on isnt easy.

Also, in terms of why they waited, bad guy shot a security guard through the door (which stopped him from shooting rhe crowd...dude is the hero of all of this). The chief said he fired roughly 200 rounds through the door and wall...

47 minutes ago, Brandon said:

speaking of which, the trusty midnight in the desert has the case cracked.

http://midnightinthedesert.com/hotel-guest-next-door-las-vegas-shooter-saw-multiple-gunmen-video/

Whats sad is reading the comments...some people want so desperately to believe in conspiracies, all common sense goes out the window.

This guy would be a media darling...yet the only org that spoke with him is a fly by night blog? Right.

Would be nice for the guy in the pic to come forward and say bullshit. But hes probably dead.

5 minutes ago, Brandon said:

duly noted fs79 is the conspiracy theorist here.

he shot straight at people from the get go. my buddy said so....you know, the guy I mentioned above that was there and shot at who saw him?

Vladdylonglegs probably needs an IV To recover  from his two day masturbationfest at all the conspiracy theory potential on this one. 

1 hour ago, calscuf said:

I know nobody else would appreciate it, but if I was one of those LVPD guys, upon reaching their 32nd floor, I'd look around, exhausted, and say "Art Deco, very nice."

You do notice stuff like that. Or at least i do.

Then again, im the same rank now as the day i graduated the academy. 

And i always judge people by their dvds. (Especially these days. Like you still buy dvds?)