• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday: 9/19 Indians @ Angels

Troll Daddy

I don't understand why in the hell fucken manager keeps putting this retard in games. The last I remember he said he wasn't going to put him in any more games until they figure out what is wrong with Norris, it should take 1 second, he fucken sucks. this games are important and he keeps putting this idiot in games,, but you could use Petit who is better. I'm getting sick and tired of that fat ass manager. 

It shouldn't be a Petit game, the Angels never had a lead, never even tied the game up. You are wasting resources in a game the Angels were not ever in command of.

The Angels have to come to tomorrow night's game and score early, get ahead and then make use of their best bullpen pieces for a game they are in a position to win. 

If Petit came in last night they still lose. All you've accomplished is burn his time for the rest of the series.

43 minutes ago, stormngt said:

Jarsofclay and playball seem to be twins separated at birth.

I still can't believe anyone is dumping on Machete.   Critique his hitting since the ASB, yes, although that's likely from the heaviest by far workload in his career.

Dude is a game controller behind the plate.   How would this pitching staff have fared, if someone else was catching in 2017?   I have a feeling it wouldn't be pretty at all.   And he has good power at the plate.

1 hour ago, GROSS said:

The Angels just had a day off, and have shown to be  a good come from behind team. Keep the the game close.  Why not Petit ?

For the reasons I pointed out. The Angels never had control of the game. They needed to keep someone in reserve if they did tie the game but that never happened and the flow of the game, with the Indians bullpen,  it wasn't a given they could. What you are asking is they score more runs in the 9th than they did in the previous eight. 

Bullpen management isn't always put your best arm in every game. It's about the balance between spreading the resources around and not waste resources based on hope that a two run deficit can be made up against the other teams closer. 

You are approaching the inning under the assumption the Indians don't have a complete arsenal to shut down the Angels to close out the game. If the game is tied you use your best resource, you bring in your closer. Behind you determine if your resources are better spent for the rest of the series. 

This was a game that was pretty damn close to over before the Angels took the field in the ninth. Who pitched the top of the inning wasn't make or break. 

19 hours ago, rottiesworld said:

I don't understand why in the hell fucken manager keeps putting this retard in games. The last I remember he said he wasn't going to put him in any more games until they figure out what is wrong with Norris, it should take 1 second, he fucken sucks. this games are important and he keeps putting this idiot in games,, but you could use Petit who is better. I'm getting sick and tired of that fat ass manager. 

Cough.