• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels to Acquire Justin Upton

totdprods

Just now, Angelsjunky said:

The PTBNL worries me a bit - I suspect Brandon Marsh. Obviously it can't be Adell or any of this year's draftees - unless it is much later, and I don't think it will be Jones (fuck that). Maybe Elvin Rodriguez? Ryan Vega? Someone on that level of prospect: not top, but promising.

If it's Marsh then the Angels come out huge losers in this trade unless they win the World Series

2 minutes ago, VariousCrap said:

If he enjoys his time here and the Angels make it to the playoffs, it gives the Angels the inside trade to re-signing him.  Not something they have to do, but something that could happen.

That was my first thought....you bump him some but not something crazy....and if he wants to stay, he'll stay....would question whether the market would be huge for him....but youneverknow....

Just now, Angelsjunky said:

The PTBNL worries me a bit - I suspect Brandon Marsh. Obviously it can't be Adell or any of this year's draftees - unless it is much later, and I don't think it will be Jones (fuck that). Maybe Elvin Rodriguez? Ryan Vega? Someone on that level of prospect: not top, but promising.

they already said NOT Jones, and that it was a "lesser player" so it will probably be a fringe guy a long way off if they are going into rebuild mode 

2 minutes ago, Angelsjunky said:

The PTBNL is a lower level guy.

6 minutes ago, Angelsjunky said:

They changed that rule.  Current year draftees can be traded after the world series in the same year they were drafted, rather than a year after they signed.