• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Weaver is Awesome

On 8/29/2017 at 11:34 AM, True Grich said:

This started out as a perfectly good thread and then....

Well... the funny thing is I bet Weave would appreciate the direction it took. 

Heard Weave on Roger Lodge yesterday. He gave a lot of credit to John Lackey for his influence and mentoring.  Have to admit, it made me hate Lackey a little less...

Man, I'm going to miss Weave.

Lackey was by far and away a clubhouse leader. I know some on here dont like him, but he was absolutely one of those guys who everyone liked, and had everyone together.

Theyve been missing a guy like that for awhile. Trout has grown into it, but its because hes mike trout. But hes also not out raging like lackey used to.

We joke on here about seeing those guys out at bars, but theres something to be said about teams that party together vs in twos and threes.

I kinda wish Bud Light did it for me.  Its cheap and easy to find.

I didnt like beer until i startled getting into craft beer.  Didnt realize there were so many styles and choices.  

Last year, i went to Great American Beer Festival for the first time.  There was a less than mediocre brewery in Denver with a water station that featured a bud light tap handle.  I was amused. I have a pic but i suck at the internet