• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Bandwagonners and whiners...

Bandwaggoners??? Really????

I have been a die hard fan of The Angels since the mid 70s, since I can remember. I spend $$$ every year seeing, them including this past weekend. I buy gear evey year, hats, jerseys and whatnot. My desk is loaded with Angels clocks and mousepads, rally monkeys etc...I dont have a 2nd favorite team, well, except any team playing someone in the AL West.

My Fn IPhone has an Angels cover, still, right now.

Watching this team "play", if thats what you call it these days, is painful. Its heartbreaking. Its not fun, exciting, or remotely entertaining. ITS HEARTBREAKING.

I cant watch ESPN, MLB Network, because its going to be brought up HOW BAD THIS TEAM IS.I work at a radio station that has ESPN right next door, and guess what those dudes want to talk to me about everyday???? UGGHHH.  I cant hear it anymore, or take it. I cant believe for a second that this season, of my favorite sport and favorite team in ANY sport is OVER.

Will I watch these guys tonight? Yes. But have I been racing to get home to watch this pathetic display of whatever the F they are doing??? Hell no!

You know what Im excited for? Football. I cant wait to see what my football team can do. I root for The Chiefs BTW. yeah, its that bad. NFL Network is on in my home. In MAY? Unheard of in my house, but its the deal.

I am a lifelong fan, who cant wait for baseball season to start every single year. Just because Im angry, disgusted and heartbroken, doesnt mean Im a bandwaggoner. If anything, Im too emotionally invested and need to take a breath and just say its only baseball.

GO CHIEFS!!!!

LOL

Thanks for the responses; You are the other folks who are obviously NOT the bandwagonners we've been missing at games.  But there are lots of posts on the site from people who straight-up are done with this team... until next season.

I think Rev nailed it- We think of ourselves as vested extended members of this Angel family; We'll always root for em, but we'll also fight like cats and dogs at times!  Some of my best fights were with my best friends growing-up.

Now, lets just hope Vargas keeps his magic going and they can salvage one to stay ahead of Houston tonight (luckily, I'll be going to see Jeff Dunham tonight so I'll only have to sit through the high/low-lights later...

Thanks for the responses; You are the other folks who are obviously NOT the bandwagonners we've been missing at games.  But there are lots of posts on the site from people who straight-up are done with this team... until next season.

I think Rev nailed it- We think of ourselves as vested extended members of this Angel family; We'll always root for em, but we'll also fight like cats and dogs at times!  Some of my best fights were with my best friends growing-up.

Now, lets just hope Vargas keeps his magic going and they can salvage one to stay ahead of Houston tonight (luckily, I'll be going to see Jeff Dunham tonight so I'll only have to sit through the high/low-lights later...

So your going to watch a guy play with puppets instead of watching our team???

Band-wagoner.

To sum up this topic.  Hockey is our savior.

Bless you Kings and Ducks fans. Legit happy for you guys!

As for me.... yeah, I'm used to losing. When it comes to teams losing, I'd like to quote Ruxin from the first episode of The League this past season: "Me? I swim around in it like Scrooge McDuck in a pile of coins."

Bless you Kings and Ducks fans. Legit happy for you guys!

As for me.... yeah, I'm used to losing. When it comes to teams losing, I'd like to quote Ruxin from the first episode of The League this past season: "Me? I swim around in it like Scrooge McDuck in a pile of coins."

At least the Oilers have hope for the future.  Not sure there's much of that on the Angels.

As usual, and from the usual suspects, there's some serious vitriol on here. Must be real fun knowing some of you folks personally.

Willie and mt nailed it. I think there's room for middle ground. It's OK to decide to do something other than watch this disappointing team each evening without being considered a band wagon fan.

I would think band wagon fans would be the ones who aren't mad, cuz they don't truly care. So they can easily watch, or not watch and it's just meh. In fact, they're probably already picking another team to root for this season. Isn't that what they do? I don't gather too many people on this board figuring out who they're going to root for. I think they're just pissed and disappointed. I know I am.