• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Officially Official 2017 ... errr ... 2018 Denver Broncos Thread

Spirit

They start the season 2-0 (easily could have been 0-2), go 1-6 over their next 7 games then come out of the bye week to beat San Diego and Pitt.  The last two weeks Rivers and Roethlisberger both threw for over 400 yards while the Broncos gave up over 1,000 yards and yet they only gave up a total of 39 points.  Talk about the defense coming up with big plays when needed as they won this weeks game when a 300 lb NT picked off Roethlisberger in the end zone with just over a minute left.  Their next 4 opponents have a combined record of 13-30-1 then they finish the season against San Diego at home.  Current point differential of 0 while their last three losses to Houston, KC and the Rams were by a combined 12 points.   I can't believe they're only 1 game back of a playoff spot considering how they looked a few weeks ago.  I'll take entertaining football even if they lose over crap football any day of the week. 

• 2 weeks later...

I read that Harris' break is a chip and supposedly there's a chance he could be back by week 17 if they were by some miracle still in the playoff hunt.  Really sucks for Sanders because he seems like a good guy, he'll be 32 before next season and it happened so late that word is if he decides to play next year he may not be ready by week 1.  He was likely to be a cap cut after this year already given his cost and age so I'm assuming he played his last game for Denver.  

• 2 weeks later...

What pisses me off is how obvious the issues are. If you need a big play either spread it out and get a TE isolated on a ILB or stay in a base package and just run right at Gotsis. 30 instant yards. Woods might be mildly retarded.

I have to give the offense a bit of a break since they're operating with 2 back up tackles at guard and they have no clue how to read a stunt or a blitz so Keenum never has any time to find a receiver downfield. And I can't even remember the names of whoever is lining up at TE these days.

• Spirit unpinned this topic