• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. Phillies (8/2/17)

Chuck

Just now, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

The whole world knows that Pujols and Trout need to be separated in the lineup, but Scioscia is so stubborn he will never do it. That is the one stupid thing he does that really pisses me off.

Well i am glad he didn't switch up last night. 

1 minute ago, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

The whole world knows that Pujols and Trout need to be separated in the lineup, but Scioscia is so stubborn he will never do it. That is the one stupid thing he does that really pisses me off.

If they aren't gona move him down to 6th or 7th it's not really worth it. 

23 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

He's inexperienced at second, but he'll be fine there in the long run. That said I do prefer him at 3rd. He is a more valuable defender there.

Yea, I'm not worried about him at second ... he'll adjust. I just prefer him at third if he can actually hit. 

1 hour ago, JustATroutFan said:

Only time Cron will be in the lineup against a right handed starting pitcher is someone is placed on the DL or is considered day to day at this point. He hits better against righties than lefties in his career!

But that goes against the platoon idea which is paramount.

Actual production is irrelevant. He's a righty and he sits against a righty. Period.