• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The 10 most exciting cities in America (?!)

movato real estate is a bay area company, so there's some bias.

but oakland has really nice parts (rockridge, trestle glen, montclair village, crocker highlands, lake merrit, etc)

and really shady parts.

No Jack London Square?

Boston is awesome. Good food in Little Italy, the back bay is beautiful, the sports fans are dedicated (albeit drunks), and it's pretty much the college capitol of the world so there are plenty of places to party. Tons of history including the Freedom Trail, the USS Constitution and the country's oldest subway system. It gets colder than a Salem witch's titty in the winter but it's full of culture and there are many sights to see and things to do.

Lexington and Concord and Quincy Market are great places.

I was always impressed with how clean the city was, but that was back in the early 80s and I don't know if its still that way.

Oh, and there's a dunkin donuts about every 50 feet.

I agree with the flutester.

This list is absolute BS if Austin isn't on it. It's a spectacular city.

Yeah, that's who I thought was going to be towards the top.  New Orleans also.  Although more for just the drunken partying than anything.

I was joking about Boston.  I want to go back, but the cemetery thing was weird. Boston and Philadelphia both have a lot of historical sites and are great to visit, especially if you've never been to such a place. Not sure about the "exciting" part.  Philadelphia was kinda scary and I only ventured about a half block from my hotel... and in was a nice hotel.  So, maybe it belongs, it a twisted way.  Haven't been to Seattle in quite a while.  Probably doing it this year.  May get to Milwaukee, which would mean I've been to every city on the list except Atlanta... because I'm not counting the airport.  

Yeah, that's who I thought was going to be towards the top.  New Orleans also.  Although more for just the drunken partying than anything.

New Orleans is awesome even if you're not doing drunken partying.

The food in New Orleans is AMAZING.