• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The 10 most exciting cities in America (?!)

Well I'm glad to see you all aren't buying the media BS about loving Boston.

Make sure you bend over for a drunk frat boy with a faux aged Sox hat wearing no socks with his Nikes and cargo shorts while he vomits on you spewing "ahhhhhh" at the end of every word next time that trash comes to Anaheim.

God help us if a Muslim kills someone in Arlington.

Media BS? Did you forget the part where we all said we've been there?

boston is great.

just whatever you do - do not drive.

Totally agree. This city was laid out hundreds of years ago, and makes no sense.

It is small enough to walk or take the T everywhere

Never been to Boston. Went to DC last summer. Going back in about a month. Want to spend Friday night sitting with my feet in the pond listening to some music at the park.

I'll probably head up to Philly for the weekend. Not happy to hear people say it's a dive. Any suggestions about places not to miss there?

Never been to Boston. Went to DC last summer. Going back in about a month. Want to spend Friday night sitting with my feet in the pond listening to some music at the park.

I'll probably head up to Philly for the weekend. Not happy to hear people say it's a dive. Any suggestions about places not to miss there?

Skip Philly. It sucks as bad as people say.

Another 1.5 hours in the car, go to Wildwood/Cape May NJ. Best beach north of Florida. Cool old Victorian town in Cape may, and huge boardwalk in Wildwood