• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Look Over There!

I don't know if he's sensitive. Everything from the Hamilton cast, to bashing the new york times etc. probably has an end goal in mind as opposed to him being personally hurt by any of it.

This order in particular is to combat potential voter fraud apparently. I don't see a sensitivity issue with that, you do realize it's incredibly easy in California for someone to register to vote who shouldn't legally be able to right?

Trump whining about Hillary winning the popular vote because of fraud was dumb and childish but I have no issue with him looking into it because I'm sure some fraud and suppression is occurring. I don't think that it's swaying national elections though. 

51 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Not in response to Rally but the left is curious on the timing of when Trump is a complete liar and when he is being sincere.

I think that's fair.

Part of the issue is Trump's timing in doing something seemingly to divert attention from shadiness.

The problem with that is that there's almost always something happening that appears super shady from these dudes.

Thus... eventual fatigue.

Thereafter... unchecked shadiness.

26 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Whether he is completely lying or insincere, this panel is supposedly reaching across the aisle to be inclusive to not only address fraud but also combat voter suppression. So both talking points are on the table, why are we bitching about this?

Trump

27 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

Thus... eventual fatigue.

Thereafter... unchecked shadiness.

This is my great concern.

As in...what was the scandal two weeks ago? Don't remember? That's my point.

4 hours ago, Jay said:

probably something made-up by the media, e.g. "is Ivanka dancing with her baby or is it a PR stunt to sell shoes?"

"every time she travels on AF1 and takes more than one pair of pumps, it costs tax payers another $4 million!"