• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

LOL Angeles

1 hour ago, Jason said:

LA County Board of Supervisors to consider possible local rules to control gun sales - ABC7 Los Angeles

It's about time they impose some rules that felons and gang bangers will respect 

Yes, because crimes with .50 caliber handguns is so common.  I bet 99 out of 100 acts of gun violence is committed by a .50 caliber handgun.  

It would actually be a lot safer if all handguns were .50 caliber.  

Ice-T explains why LA rappers aren't wearing as much jewelry

Rapper Ice-T discussed Los Angeles gang culture on his Twitter on Wednesday, calling the California city a "dangerous place" – even for celebrities. 

The "Law & Order: SVU" star connected Los Angeles hip-hop stars' absence of jewelry with the city's skyrocketing crime crisis.

"People are still hitting me up about my comments about LA Gang culture," the rapper began. "If you NOTICE, LA rappers don't wear a lotta Jewelry... Me, Snoop, Cube, Dre, Game, Kendrick."

"The list goes on… It's not cause we're broke. LA is just a Dangerous place,rapper or not. Why test the streets," Ice-T said.

Ice-T did acknowledge that some hip-hop stars wear jewelry, but said many only wear expensive accessories on "certain occasions" due to the risk of theft.

"Thats on certain occasions when you're ready for whatever... I have Big Jewelry too... But you don't wake up EVERYDAY and put it on to go down the block," the rapper explained.

"‘LA… Home of the Bodybag…’ Somebody said that 30 yrs ago…." he added.

Dem mayoral candidate says she doesn’t feel safe in her own city

Democratic Congresswoman Karen Bass expressed misgivings about safety in Los Angeles after her home was burglarized last week – retreating from a glowing remark she previously made about feeling safe in L.A.

Bass – who is running for mayor of Los Angeles – had two firearms stolen from her home on September 9. After announcing the burglary, a video re-emerged of her saying that she would give safety in the California city a "10 out of 10".

"I do feel safe," Bass claimed during a mayoral debate five months ago. "I would say a 10. But I do understand that a lot of people around the city do not feel safe, and I respect that."

But Bass backtracked those comments during an interview with Fox 11 Los Angeles on Wednesday, saying that her safety was "shattered."

On 9/16/2022 at 6:40 AM, Redondo said:

Ice-T explains why LA rappers aren't wearing as much jewelry

Rapper Ice-T discussed Los Angeles gang culture on his Twitter on Wednesday, calling the California city a "dangerous place" – even for celebrities. 

The "Law & Order: SVU" star connected Los Angeles hip-hop stars' absence of jewelry with the city's skyrocketing crime crisis.

"People are still hitting me up about my comments about LA Gang culture," the rapper began. "If you NOTICE, LA rappers don't wear a lotta Jewelry... Me, Snoop, Cube, Dre, Game, Kendrick."

"The list goes on… It's not cause we're broke. LA is just a Dangerous place,rapper or not. Why test the streets," Ice-T said.

Ice-T did acknowledge that some hip-hop stars wear jewelry, but said many only wear expensive accessories on "certain occasions" due to the risk of theft.

"Thats on certain occasions when you're ready for whatever... I have Big Jewelry too... But you don't wake up EVERYDAY and put it on to go down the block," the rapper explained.

"‘LA… Home of the Bodybag…’ Somebody said that 30 yrs ago…." he added.

Men that wear jewelry deserve to get shot.