• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

LOL Angeles

21 minutes ago, Jason said:

Torrance woman sexually assaulted, beaten while taking her dogs on walk; suspect arrested - ABC7 Los Angeles

Obviously this is terrible but can a woman do anything dumber than go for a walk, alone at 1:00 AM? It's amazing how someone could live in a city like LA and have zero situational awareness. 

I see people walking their dogs all the time at weird hours in my neighborhood.  Especially if you work odd hours.  Dogs need to go poop.  

11 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

I see people walking their dogs all the time at weird hours in my neighborhood.  Especially if you work odd hours.  Dogs need to go poop.  

Do they have to do it in walking around the neighborhood? Regardless, walking around the neighborhood at 1:00 am is not a safe situation to be in. Kind of like dipping your balls in honey and tea bagging an ant hill.  

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

Do they have to do it in walking around the neighborhood? Regardless, walking around the neighborhood at 1:00 am is not a safe situation to be in. Kind of like dipping your balls in honey and tea bagging an ant hill.  

Yes.  People who live in condos.  Or small houses with no yard.

Hahahhahahahahahhaha.

‘Worst of all options’: Hotel owners blast proposal to house homeless alongside guests

The council’s vote concerns a voucher program that would house the homeless in hotels alongside guests and workers.

According to documents from the city, every hotel in Los Angeles would have to notify the city every day by 2 p.m. how many vacant rooms are available.

During the pandemic, hotels housed homeless people in exchange for government vouchers, and many hotel owners and managers felt the program was a disaster, with constant fighting, drug use and other problems.

1 minute ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

There needs to be a profit seeking motive, obviously. Just keeping them in a prison isn't going to pay for itself.

They could sell the children into human trafficking. Much money for the hardworkers of America.

8 minutes ago, Taylor said:

They should just round up all the homeless people and throw them in a private prison. Make money for some smart business folks and clear the streets. 

They don’t get to destroy public and private property. We probably need a prison like environment until they get clean and ready to work a job. God is against drug addiction and laziness. I’m all about providing these people opportunities but it doesn’t involve a 4 star hotel that they can destroy while continuing their drug habits