• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Are you voting for Trump or Hillary?

Are you voting for Trump or Hillary?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Yes, I have horrifically low standards and have abandoned all self respect.
    • No.

23 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

Gary, dude. I wasn't trying to be tricky with my wording. I suppose there could have been another candidate, though. Or maybe there was the possibility of abstaining, but nah. 

Cnn is saying that Gary has 9% of the vote right now.  For a non R/D, that's a pretty big amount.  Stein I think it was is at 3%.  So maybe Gary will get some momentum.

58 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Cnn is saying that Gary has 9% of the vote right now.  For a non R/D, that's a pretty big amount.  Stein I think it was is at 3%.  So maybe Gary will get some momentum.

the D's and R's are certainly giving him every opportunity possible.

58 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Wasn't he at around 11% a couple of weeks ago? I think Trump may have got a boost after the convention. 

I won't vote for Trump under any circumstances.

I am about 95% sure I won't vote for Hillary either. I have tried my best to get on board with her, but she is just such a fraud. At least she has the brains, experience and temperament to competently perform in the position - something that can't be said about Trump.

I'll almost certainly not vote.

Definitely voting for Hillary.

I would have liked a competent 3rd party candidate, but Stein and Johnson don't look like they have all their marbles. 

I wanted to like Donald Trump, but how can you really like someone like that? He can't even respect a fallen soldier's mother. How can we expect him to create/maintain a peaceful and stable society?

He gets baited by even the most benign criticisms––in fact he initiates bullying just to create controversy and he does that for every single issue. 

Donald Trump is a coward, and I question any self-professed Christian who supports this man. He is contrary to everything Jesus teaches.

Actually, I am beginning to question why anyone would support Trump at this point other than blatant racism. 

3 hours ago, failos said:

Definitely voting for Hillary.

I would have liked a competent 3rd party candidate, but Stein and Johnson don't look like they have all their marbles. 

I wanted to like Donald Trump, but how can you really like someone like that? He can't even respect a fallen soldier's mother. How can we expect him to create/maintain a peaceful and stable society?

He gets baited by even the most benign criticisms––in fact he initiates bullying just to create controversy and he does that for every single issue. 

Donald Trump is a coward, and I question any self-professed Christian who supports this man. He is contrary to everything Jesus teaches.

Actually, I am beginning to question why anyone would support Trump at this point other than blatant racism. 

I hope you equally questions Christians who support Hillary and all of her dishonesty, plus her support of abortion.

48 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Part of me wants to vote for Trump simply because I hate today's liberals more than anything, but I also want to be alive in 4 years. 

I think a vote for Johnson right now is almost as good as a vote for Hillary. So no thanks.

Can I write in Frank Stallone?

I think the best way to stick it to the libs is to vote for Hillary. Of all the things she is, liberal really isn't high on the list and I'm pretty much convinced that whoever wins this time is one and done and basically handing 2020 to the other party for 8 years.

12 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

Part of me wants to vote for Trump simply because I hate today's liberals more than anything, but I also want to be alive in 4 years. 

I think a vote for Johnson right now is almost as good as a vote for Hillary. So no thanks.

Can I write in Frank Stallone?

I find it funny because my liberal democrat friends are talking about Johnson being a vote for Trump. I'm interested to see how many votes he gets from liberals and conservatives. I bet it's pretty balanced.

17 hours ago, Tank said:

I hope you equally questions Christians who support Hillary and all of her dishonesty, plus her support of abortion.

I don't feel the need to, I don't know of any Christians who are supporting Clinton because of her religious values. She rarely brings up religion, which is fine by me. Trump often cites his supposed Christian faith and uses it to shore up support of Evangelicals––he does so without having any Christian foundation. He thinks he is religious because the Evangelicals support him.

He goes around insulting and offending people while continuing to cite his Christianity––do you not see the problem there?  Hillary mentioned she's a methodist a few times but that's it. 

I will say that I respect Tim Kaine for standing by his convictions and being morally against abortion. 

24 minutes ago, failos said:

I don't feel the need to, I don't know of any Christians who are supporting Clinton because of her religious values. She rarely brings up religion, which is fine by me. Trump often cites his supposed Christian faith and uses it to shore up support of Evangelicals––he does so without having any Christian foundation. He thinks he is religious because the Evangelicals support him.

He goes around insulting and offending people while continuing to cite his Christianity––do you not see the problem there?  Hillary mentioned she's a methodist a few times but that's it. 

I will say that I respect Tim Kaine for standing by his convictions and being morally against abortion. 

i've never argued that this wasn't a problem, and never even entertained the thought. are you extrapolating that from my comments to you? if so, you're way WAY wrong, just like trump has been.