• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Congress: getting things done

Glen

The greed of our lawmakers is sickening. Everyone needs to do their part, which is why I'm for higher taxes FOR EVERYBODY. Raise taxes and cut spending (maybe stop giving so much money to other countries?) and our debt will go down. What a thought.

BTW, Pro is the opposite of Con, so what is the opposite of Progress?

Spending cuts are great. Every member of Congress should go to the furloughed workers and explain to them how their sacrifice will be noted in the history books as one of nobility and patriotism. No, none of us nor any of our staff are taking furloughs. We have families to feed, But we'll be with you in spirit.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Thanks Obama!

There's still no budget.  The Continuing Resolution runs out on March 27.  That means either another "government shutdown" or an agreement of some sort, which would likely resolve the sequestration issues.

Spending cuts are great. Every member of Congress should go to the furloughed workers and explain to them how their sacrifice will be noted in the history books as one of nobility and patriotism. No, none of us nor any of our staff are taking furloughs. We have families to feed, But we'll be with you in spirit.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

I had to laugh when former Nevada Governor Jim Gibbons claimed that he was "sharing the sacrifice" with state employees because he was taking a day of unpaid furlough every month. I might have been able to identify more if I had a state-furnished house, a state furnished car with driver, a private jet with crew at my disposal, my own security detail, all expenses paid, a state-furnished cell phone to send sexy texts to my ex-Playboy Playmate girlfriend during Senate hearings...