• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Orem Owlz Roster is up

Additional Transactions:

06/17/2016    C Matt Thaiss assigned to Orem Owlz.
06/17/2016    RHP Mike Kaelin assigned to Orem Owlz.
06/17/2016    C Michael Barash assigned to Orem Owlz.
06/17/2016    RHP Andrew Vinson assigned to Orem Owlz.
06/17/2016    SS Connor Justus assigned to Orem Owlz.

http://www.milb.com/milb/stats/stats.jsp?t=l_trn&lid=128&sid=t519

Revised Roster:

http://www.milb.com/roster/index.jsp?sid=t519

33 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

It's really sad how closely we all are following this, considering how far off and how unlikely most of these guys are to be successful. I blame it on our irrational optimistic nature as Angels fans.

It's not sad. Minor League Baseball is fun. You should catch a game sometime.

2 hours ago, Scioscia4MVP said:

I hope most of them were Eppler picks than Wilson picks, given Wilson's lack of track record.

I know Jerry gets zero blame among many fans, but being the control freak that he was we'd have to be really really naive to believe he wasn't pushing an agenda on Wilson and company...   What we do know is that the first draft under a new GM the incumbent scouting director took a decidedly different course.   Coincidence I'm sure...

In other news - one of Jerry's kids came in to pitch in the 9th and promptly gave the game away.   Owlz lose 7-6.

1 hour ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

It's really sad how closely we all are following this, considering how far off and how unlikely most of these guys are to be successful. I blame it on our irrational optimistic nature as Angels fans.

they got walked off.  gave up 3 runs in the 9th.  I guess our bullpen training sessions are going well.  

2 hours ago, Inside Pitch said:

I know Jerry gets zero blame among many fans, but being the control freak that he was we'd have to be really really naive to believe he wasn't pushing an agenda on Wilson and company...   What we do know is that the first draft under a new GM the incumbent scouting director took a decidedly different course.   Coincidence I'm sure...

In other news - one of Jerry's kids came in to pitch in the 9th and promptly gave the game away.   Owlz lose 7-6.

Except for 2011 draft when Reagins was still GM.