• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

College Football 2016

7 hours ago, nate said:

Looks like a couple Alabama players will be missing the first half of the first game.  http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/15573632/alabama-crimson-tide-all-sec-ol-cam-robinson-arrested

I saw 'bama recently booted someone off their team for violation of team rules.  Poor guy must have opened a book and studied.

bravo on the end of your post, nate.

didn't read the article, but i'm guessing these players probably car-jacked an older couple, kicked a couple of nuns, and then shot a bunch of puppies. 

On 5/18/2016 at 11:08 AM, nando714 said:

Cool so now Bama will only beat USC by 14 instead of 28

No kidding.  Are you going to the game?  We have a shop just down the street, so I can "expense" my flight and most of my room.  I just don't know that I want to watch Lane slide it in to the hilt

5 hours ago, AngelsLongBall said:

No kidding.  Are you going to the game?  We have a shop just down the street, so I can "expense" my flight and most of my room.  I just don't know that I want to watch Lane slide it in to the hilt

I will be there. Haven't bought tickets to the game yet though. Going with a group of 8. Half Bama fans. 

We're thinking about getting a suite 

Edited by nando714