• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Thanks For the Quarter Billion

12 hours ago, CardsRule said:

Thanks for taking Pujols huge contract off our hands. Sure looks like a boat anchor. You better get a wheel chair out at first base. Your going to need it. Hahahahaha. Here is a hint, try a farm team. Nah the Angels like used up has beens. Have fun sucking!

:smiley_finger_06:  :smiley_finger_06: :smiley_finger_06:

I guess some people who live in the State of Misery (aka one of the "Flyover States") have nothing better to do than register for some other team's message board and use horrible grammar (maybe the Missouri schooling?) to talk smack to cover up some deeply-seated butthurt because Pujols took the money and ran.

Since Missouri is the Show Me State, show me your football team...oh...that's right...you don't have one. You've now lost two of them.

Anyway, enjoy smelling the Cubs' asses. And the Pirates' asses. 

13 hours ago, CardsRule said:

Thanks for taking Pujols huge contract off our hands. Sure looks like a boat anchor. You better get a wheel chair out at first base. Your going to need it. Hahahahaha. Here is a hint, try a farm team. Nah the Angels like used up has beens. Have fun sucking!

Stay classy, sounds like sour grapes to me from a loser person.

Knock out a solo, sounds like you need it

5 hours ago, Angelsjunky said:

He's a troll but he isn't wrong. Pujols is a shadow of his former self and enormously overpaid, the Angels don't have a farm team and pretty much suck.

I don't think we need a fan from another team to point out what we already know. This guy is a few years late in his prognostications.

12 hours ago, Dochalo said:

It cracks me up when other teams' fans come here to talk smack.  They take the time to register and then come to us with stuff like this.  It's kinda disappointing.  

If I were going to post on another team's message board (I can't think of a reason why I would, but I digress), I would at least want to say something intelligent.

I, too, agree with this illiterate troll.

He tried to stir the pot, but we actually all agree with him. I bet that's never happened to an Internet troll before.

Just wanna apologize gor the stupid cardinal poster, he is not representive at all to most of the fine cardinal fans. Yes, Pujols contract is probaly a drag to the angels team, and it worked out best for the cardinals that he chose not to stay here in st. louis and accept the teams contract offer. Just no need to get on another teams website and troll another fanbase. As for the comment on the rams football team, good riddance to stan kronke and the putrid product they put on the field. LA fans will probaly get a good idea how bad of a team this really is in a few years. Look forward to the Angel-Redbird games this week. Two very fine fanbases are not seeing good baseball this year.

15 hours ago, Geoff said:

I don't even know where to start. 

• You didn't have a contract with Pujlos, so we didn't take anything off your hands.  You were unable to resign him because you're in Missouri.  Or as the rest of the world refers to it, "where?"   
  • To me, he looks like a lawnmower.  I'm thinking we both flunked the Rorschach test.
  • "Your going to need it."  The word you're looking for is "you're."  "Your" shows ownership or possession.  "You're" is an abbreviation of "you are."  It's a contraction.  You might as well Google that too while you're looking up Rorschach test.  (Come on.  We both know you had to look it up.  But no shame there.  The more you know!  Shooting star with a rainbow.)
  • If only we could get a farm system that produced players like Mike Trout.  Darn! 
  • As a proud card carrying member of the LBGT community, I'm sure that sucking is something you really enjoy.  And hey, no judgements here my friend!  If sucking is your thing, by all means ... suck away!  But while it may seem like a natural and good natured way to end a dialog to you, we just don't like sucking the way you do.  Again, no judgements!  But please don't cast your activities onto us.  That said, I get your point.  The Angels are certainly struggling so far this year.  Nothing worse than being 5 games out of 1st place.  Unless you're (see ... there's that "you're" again) like the Cards and 8 games out of 1st place.  

And Randal Grichuk....amirite?

On ‎5‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 1:13 AM, CardsRule said:

And you have fun trying to figure out which public restroom to use when you are in North Carolina.

20 hours ago, Angels N Skins said:

This douche will probably be bent out of shape too if Pujols refused to go into HoF in a Card's hat. 

I sure hope he doesn't go into the HOF in Angels gear.

I want to forget hee was ever here.

20 hours ago, Angels N Skins said:

This douche will probably be bent out of shape too if Pujols refused to go into HoF in a Card's hat. 

I sure hope he doesn't go into the HOF in an Angels hat.

I just want to forget he was ever here.